The Youtex Leadership Trip To South Korea 2023 Application is now open. The Leadership Program will run for a period of 10 to 15 days in Korea with all Applicants having a Fully Funded Scholarship to visit Korea.
The program will witness a number of webinars and challenges in which the 10 best will be granted a 6 Days & 5 Nights leadership trip to South Korea. The leadership program does not require an IELTS, applicants from all over the world 15-30 Years old Can apply.
All Successfully selected Applicants will receive a Round Trip Flight Ticket and Visa, free Accommodation, Transportation, three Meals per day, and Documentation. The previous Youtex leadership program held was In Japan (20th To 23rd 2021).
The 2021 edition of the Youtex leadership program has over 800 people in attendance.
Also Read: Best Pochade Boxes – Do You Let Cut In Dry Before Rolling?
Details of the Youtex Leadership Trip To South Korea 2023
- Country: The Republic of Korea
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Dates: 10th-15th January 2023
- Application Deadline: 25th October 2022
- Target Group: High school/university/gap year students, professionals, Entrepreneurs, and unemployed.
Youtex Leadership Trip To South Korea 2023 Financial Benefits
All the Participant’s needs and expenses while in South Korea will be covered by YOUTEX they include:
- Coverage for Airport Assistance at Incheon International Airport
- Transportation in South Korea
- Entrance Ticket
- Round Trip Flight Ticket and Visa
Also Read: Best Gifts for Dog Lovers – Do Dogs See Us as Parents?
How To Apply for Youtex Leadership Trip To South Korea 2023?
- The Application Process for YOUTEX Leadership program is Online.
- Visit the official webpage below to apply: https://youtex.org/koreajanuary2023
Youtex Important Dates
- Registration begins from 15 September 2022 – 25 October 2022
- Payment for registration 17 USD
- Confirmation notification on your registered email that you have enrolled in the program.
- Be In Attendance for the series of webinars on 29 & 30 October 2022
- Sit for a series of quizzes on 30 October 2022 after the webinar ends.
- The program will have 10 beat participants with the highest score Selected to receive a reward in the form of a fully funded 6 Days & 5 Nights leadership trip to South Korea. The Rewards can however be exchanged for cash to the sum of USD 849.
Also Read: Best Cryptocurrency to Invest in – What are Cryptocurrencies?
Subsequent Youtex Events and dates
- Korea (10 – 15 January 2023)
- 4 – 8 May 2023 in Japan
- Trip to Malaysia Singapore on the 27 – 31 July 2023
- On the 9-13 November 2023 in Japan
Also Read: University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2023 for International Undergraduate Students – How to…