What do you think about making bacon grilled cheese sandwich as a special treat for Christmas? Sound delicious right? We thought as much. In this content, we will be giving you guides on how it can be possible.
Well, you must wonder how you can prepare it without knowing what’s involved. If these are your thoughts right now, then you need to pay close attention to every detail this article contains.
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich Special Treat for Christmas
In this article, we will give you step-by-step guides on how to make your beacon grilled cheese sandwich for Christmas. The interesting part is that with this knowledge, you can make it at your own convenience.
Making a bacon-grilled cheese sandwich is not difficult as it requires little time and effort. Hence, if you want what you can prepare for your visitors and loved ones that will not take much time, this is the perfect meal to pick from.
A grilled cheese sandwich is a hot sandwich typically prepared by heating one or more slices of cheese between slices of bread with a cooking fat such as butter.
Best Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe for Christmas
Getting the right taste for a particular meal depends wholly on the type of ingredients and condiments you use. Hence, the need for getting the right recipe for a meal is alarming. This is if there is anything you should forget, it should not be your meal recipe. On that note, we made a list of what you would be needing for your meal and they are listed below:
- Fresh Sliced Sandwich Bread.
- Mayonnaise or unsalted Butter.
- American Cheese or any preferred cheese of your choice.
- Sliced cooked bacon
These are the important ingredient you will be needing for your sandwich. However, if you are making many sandwiches, you should increase the quantity of the given list above.
What to Serve Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich with on a Christmas Day
There are lots of things you can use in eating Beacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Some of these include:
- French fries.
- Sweet potato fries.
- Baby Carrots.
- Fresh fruit.
- Apply Sauce.
- Roast Potatoes.
- Lentil Soup.
- Spinach Salad.
- Caesar Salad.
- Caprese Orzo Salad.
- Orzo Salad.
And the list is endless. These are just a few things you can eat or serve alongside your Beacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
How to Make Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Christmas
In this section, we will be giving you tips on how to make a homemade Beacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Christmas. Ensure you follow the steps that will be provided below carefully:
- Make sure you are using a clean space.
- Cook bacon slices until they are crisp.
- Rome the bacon and drain off all but about 1 tablespoon of bacon fat from the pan.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of two slices of sourdough bread. However, you can use any bread of your choice.
- Layer the cheese and bacon over two slices of bread and top with the remaining bread.
- Then toast and flip the sandwich over.
Ensure you continue flipping the sandwich in the skillet until both sides are golden brown. Then cut the bacon and grilled cheese sandwich into equal parts and serve.
Other Impressive Christmas Dinner Ideas
Outside making Beacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich for Christmas you can decide to make other meals for your guests and loved ones. Here are some of the tasty Christmas meals you can prepare:
- Baked Brie Bites.
- Maple Glazed Ham.
- Oven-Roasted Turkey.
- Cranberry Apple Pork Chops.
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes.
- Beef Brisket.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Parmesan.
- Potato Leek Soup.
- Carrot Casserole.
- Roast Beef.
- Roasted Parsnips.
- Christmas Goose.
- Brandy Milk Punch.
- White Christmas Dream Cocktail.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch.
- Roasted Vegetables with Pecan Crumble.
- Christmas Salad.
- Hasselback Potatoes.
- Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole.
- Cranberry Pear Sauce.
- Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna.
- Beef Wellington.
Seasons greetings to you all!
CHECK THIS OUT: