The Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship 2023 is currently open for International students around the world commencing an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program eligible to apply.
Also Read: How Much do Home Insurance Premiums Increase After a Claim?
Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship 2023 For International Students
The Ideal international students must demonstrate outstanding academic merit in prior studies to be eligible for this scholarship.
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship awards up to 20 scholarships to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipient’s course, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The Australian Catholic University scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. Therefore, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered or approved. The average mentioned, can only be calculated from a study done in the past two years
Recipients of this scholarship will be paid stipends for enrolling in a Masters by Research or Doctoral course of study.
Summary of Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship
- Type of Program: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships
- Organization: Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: Australian Catholic University
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
Also Read: 7 Most Common Student Visa Interview Questions and Answers
About Australian Catholic University (ACU)
In an era where Mass production is prevalent, the Australian Catholic University (ACU) stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement.
The ACU mission and values form the core of its identity as a Catholic organization. Find out the University’s history, structure, and how it intends to lead in research and teaching a goal which the institution is already achieving as a top 3% world-ranked university)
Benefits of Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship
The ACU scholarship will cover a part of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of the course (inclusive of RPL/Credit).
How to Apply Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship 2023
Are you interested and qualified? Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Australian Catholic University (ACU) on acu.smapply.io to apply
- Visit the Australia Catholic University website below for more details: https://acu.smapply.io/prog/acu_international_student_scholarship/
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at Australian Catholic University, commencing in Semester 1 2023
- The applicant must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous studies completed within the last two years.
- Applicants must be applying for an ACU program higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- Applicants must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- Ideal Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
All the submitted for ACU Scholarships are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- The scholarship recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee.
- This committee would consist of the following: Executive Director, Executive Dean of each Faculty, Dean of Graduate Studies, Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations, and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment.
- Consideration may be given by the Selection Committee to:
Where the applicants are undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Documents Required for Application
Ensure that you attach the following documentation with your application:
- Proof of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- All academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable), and an official explanation of the grading system.
November 30, 2022.
Also Read: JPMorgan Chase Code For Good Africa Challenge – How to Apply