Applications are ongoing for the prestigious Bank of America 2023 Johannesburg Winter Internship program. This internship offers you the opportunity to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
Successfully selected intern analysts will have the opportunity to gain in-depth exposure to a line of business and gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
Summary of Bank of America 2023 Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
- Type of Program: Internship
- Organization: Bank of America
- Country to study: South Africa
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 7, 2022
Brief History of Bank of America
The Bank of America was established 1998 through NationsBank’s acquisition. It is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.
Benefits of Bank of America 2023 Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
Participants of the Bank of America Johannesburg Winter internship are expected to:
- Have an experience of the work and culture of the whole organization
- Bring about key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Obtain an insight into the business areas where internships are available
How to Apply for Bank of America 2023 Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
Interested applicants must ensure that they meet the requirements before applying.
- Visit Bank of America on bankcampuscareers.tal.net to apply
- Visit Bank of America website for more details Here
Criteria for Bank of America 2023 Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
- Only Candidates who are in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university are eligible to apply
- Academic requirement: A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Strong command of English is essential for all Bank of America roles
- Applicants must show drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Key qualities include: Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity – this is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and interact with a variety of people
- The applicant must be seen to Display analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ideal applicant must be able to Influence decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Show integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Selection Criteria for Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
- Bank of America places value in differences – in thought, style, culture, ethnicity, and experience. Therefore, no set candidate’s profile is desired.
- The organization seeks genuine interest in its business.
- Candidates who can demonstrate a high standard of academic, professional, and extracurricular skills partnered with integrity, teamwork, and leadership ability will always be of interest to most programs.
- Certain roles in the organization do have specific technical or language requirements that you would need to meet to be eligible. Meanwhile, You can review the individual job descriptions for more details on each program.
- You will be required to notify a member of the campus recruiting team if you demand for any particular support or adjustments during the process.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2022