The Australian Government’s Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a grants program funded from Australia’s aid budget.
This grants program has the flexibility to work with local communities in developing countries on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia’s national interest.
Australia Government Direct Aid Program
The Direct aid Program aims to:
- Foster the advancement of development outcomes through projects primarily focused on practical and tangible results. It may include projects which support good governance, human rights and those with a strong advocacy component,
- Provide maximum support for Australia’s wider foreign and trade policy interests and public diplomacy objectives, including promoting a distinctive and positive image of Australia, and
- To allow for a wide geographic reach reflecting that Australia has global interests and that the Direct Aid Program provides an effective way to build relationships and maintain Australia’s profile.
About Australian Government Direct Aid Program (DAP)
The Direct Aid Program projects cover a range of sectors such as education, health, water and sanitation, environmental protection, women’s empowerment and gender equality, supporting people with disabilities, economic livelihoods, food security and human rights.
The DAP projects engages a wide range of partners including community groups, non-government organizations, educational institutions and local governments.
Interested applicants should note that the Australian High Commission no longer accepts unsolicited applications or runs an open round for the Direct Aid Program, however, the commission works with its trusted partners in the delivering of development and humanitarian outcomes for local communities in the following west African countries; Ghana, Mali, Togo, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Guinea, Liberia, Senegal, and Sierra Leone
Details of Australia Government Direct Aid Program
- Type of program: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Australia Government
- Gender: Open to Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 18, 2022
About Australia Government
Australia is officially known as the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands.
Australian has a broad culture just as broad and varied as the country’s landscape. The nation is multicultural and multiracial and this is reflected in the country’s food, lifestyle and cultural practices and experience.
Australia has an area of 7,617,930 square kilometers, hence, it is the largest country by area in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country. The nation has an important heritage from its Indigenous people, which plays a defining role in the cultural landscape.
It as a result of this diversity of influences that helped it’s creation of a cultural environment in Australia that is lively, energized and innovative.
How to Apply for Australian Government Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2022
- Interested applicants should visit Australia Government on dap.smartygrants.com.au to apply
- For more details, click the link below: https://ghana.embassy.gov.au/acra/DAP.html
Benefits of Australia Government Direct Aid Program (DAP)
- The Direct Aid Program (DAP) projects does not have a minimum amount it can receive, however, the maximum is $60,000 over the life of the project (dependent on the country). The Activities can run up to a maximum of two years.
- The Direct Aid Program DAP management varies from mission to mission. You can find out more about how the program is managed in a particular country by contacting the Australian mission overseas that administers DAP in that country.
- You can also find Stories about projects funded by the DAP on the social media of the Australian mission overseas that administers DAP.
Criteria for Australia Government Direct Aid Program 2022 Qualification
Please note that the Funding provided are on a not-for-profit basis to community groups, NGOs and other entities engaged in development activities in countries that are eligible for ODA.
September 18, 2022
- Google Pixel Tablet – When Will Pixel Tablet Launch?
- God of War Ragnarök DualSense Controller Revealed Alongside the Trailer Story
- Insurance Quotes for Cars – Liability Insurance Quotes for Cars
- Debt Consolidation Loan with 520 Credit Score – What is Debt Consolidation?
- What is the Best Debt Consolidation Service – How to Consolidate Debt