First National Bank International Graduate Trainee Program. Good news! First National Bank (FNB) is accepting applications for the FNB International Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023. The trainee program is open to Unemployed Graduates.
First National Bank International Graduate Trainee Program
Purpose: Developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Summary of the FNB International Graduate Trainee Program
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: First National Bank (FNB)
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
About First National Bank (FNB)
First National Bank (FNB) Corporation is a diversified financial services corporation Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is the holding company for its largest subsidiary, First National Bank.
The bank as of January 19, 2022, has a total assets of $42 billion. First National Bank’s market coverage spans several major metropolitan areas including: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio, Washington, Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham and the Piedmont Triad (Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point) in North Carolina, with nearly 340 offices. Currently, the bank has over 4,000 employees.
FNB have one simple goal which is to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs.
This trainee program is an opportunity to build a career with a renowned financial institution. Please note that all appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan. FNB supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply for FNB International Graduate Trainee
- Visit First National Bank (FNB) on www.firstrandjobs.mobi to apply
- For more details, visit the First National Bank Official website at: https://www.firstrandjobs.mobi/Jobs/Detail?refNumber=IRC227071
Requirement for FNB International Graduate Trainee
The Minimum Qualification : Eligible Students are those currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Business Management
- Actuarial Science
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science.
- Selected applicants are expected to Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- To Provide an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- To Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participate in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- The Management of graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- To Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- The Young graduate is expected to Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Must Live the values of the business by displaying of the values required in the business
October 31, 2022
- Google Pixel Tablet – When Will Pixel Tablet Launch?
- God of War Ragnarök DualSense Controller Revealed Alongside the Trailer Story
- Insurance Quotes for Cars – Liability Insurance Quotes for Cars
- Educational Loans Online for High School Students
- What is Wedding Insurance – Who Can Purchase Wedding Insurance?