The Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program 2024 presents an exciting opportunity for an eligible young professional who wants to impact their community positively. The Fellowship is a fully funded program that is designed to empower emerging leaders from across Asia.
The Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program will run for a duration of one year consisting of an intensive experience that will enable participants to develop their leadership skills, gain practical experience, and contribute to social and economic development. The selection process is highly competitive, so only those with the potential to positively impact their respective fields are chosen.
Young Professionals who wish to create a positive impact in their communities are encouraged to apply for this unique opportunity. Participating In this program, fellows will get to sharpen their future across Asia.
About Asia Foundation
The Asia Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to fostering a peaceful, prosperous, and open Asia. Through its development programs, the foundation addresses critical issues, including governance, law and justice, women’s empowerment, economic development, and environmental sustainability.
- Pacific Islands
- Sri Lanka
Benefits of Participating in the Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program:
The benefits of the Asia Foundation Development Fellowship Program 2024 Include:
- Fellows for the development program will have the opportunity to participate in a leadership development program for up to one year in Asia and the United States.
- Fellows will be provided with stipends of 5000 USD to cover their travel, accommodations, and other program-related expenses.
- Participants will attend workshops, seminars, and field visits to leading institutions in Asia and the United States.
- Fellows will get to connect and network with other emerging leaders from the region and engage with experts in their field.
The requirement for the Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program 2024 include:
- Resident nationals or citizens of eligible countries can apply
- Be below the age of 40.
- We expect candidates to demonstrate leadership within their professional fields and the community at large.
- Applicants must be conversant in the English language, this includes writing and speaking.:
- The availability of Candidates is required for all program components on the specified dates.
- We require experience in different domains, including governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment and gender equality, environment and climate action, and regional cooperation.
How to Apply
To apply for the Asia Foundation Development Fellows Program, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the official online application page given below to start your application.
- From the application portal, create an account by providing your email address and password.
- Complete the application form with the requested personal information, school background, work experience, and other relevant details.
- Provide Answers to the essay-based questions and upload your resume/CV and required documents.
- Ensure that your referees submit online recommendation letters as part of the application process.
- Submit your completed application after completing the above steps
- A CV or Resume:
- A current CV that shows your education, work experience, and other relevant qualifications.
- Personal Information such as name, contact details, and nationality/citizenship.
- Recommendation Letters:
August 28, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Leading Asia Scholarship 2023 – Apply Now
- Health Asia Conference – Register for Health Asia Conference at www.beautyasia.com.sg
- List of Marketplace Websites: The Most Visited Online Marketplaces In The World
- Sony Is Reportedly Set To Launch Its Free Rewards Program PlayStation Stars
- Asia Development Bank | ADB Internship Program – Apply Now!