Apply Now for the Queen Mary University Of London which is now open. The DeepMind Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London seeks to support and encourage low-income and underrepresented groups of individuals to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Science.
The Queen Mary University of London awards (DeepMind Scholarship) are for female and/or black students who are currently underrepresented in these areas of study. About 5 scholarships are available in this batch for students who wish to study any of the above-mentioned programs.
Details of the DeepMinds Scholarship 2022
- Level: Masters
- Course: MSc in the following fields; Artificial Intelligence,
Computer Science, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, Computer Games (
- Country: All Countries of the world
- Scholarship Worth: The DeepMind Scholarship offered to each scholar will cover home tuition fees of £11,250, a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
- Number of awards: 5
- Application Deadline: 26 August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DeepMind Scholarship 2022
In other to be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be either an international student, a UK, or EU students
- Applicant must Identify as female or
- Have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African, Black Caribbean, White and Black Caribbean, Mixed – White and Black African; or another mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean, or Black Other).
- You must first have a confirmed offer to study in one of the programs listed above in September at Queen Mary University of London.
How to Apply for DeepMind Scholarship 2022 at Queen Mary University of London
Follow the following steps to apply for DeepMind Scholarship:
- First, ensure you check your eligibility to apply for the scholarship. This is because the selection panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria. Also, the awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
- Download the application form, fill it out correctly and submit it to [email protected]. You can. Download the application form via the link below: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/media/eecs/ioc/scholarship-application-forms/2021_AF_The-DeepMind-Scholarship-in-the-School-of-Electronic-Engineering-and-Computer-Science_final.docx
- You will be required to provide the following documents to complete your application:
Copy of your offer letter to study one of the following MSc programs at Queen Mary: Artificial Intelligence, MSc Computer Science, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics, or MSc in Computer Games.
- Submit the completed application form which should contain a brief statement of 500 words max. With details on why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted by a selection panel which also takes the final decision on selecting the 5 students that will receive the award.
- Visit: http://eecs.qmul.ac.uk/ioc/scholarships/deepmind-scholarships-/ for more information about this scholarship.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 26 August 2021.