Apple Tv 4K is what we call the next-generation tv. You don’t have to go to the cinema to experience the cinema vibes. All you have to do is to get your popcorn and cans of coke and sit in your sitting room and turn on your Apple TV 4K and put in your favorite channel and there you have the cinema vibes.
What you need to know about Apple Tv 4k
The new Apple Tv 4K brings all your eligible apple software together with all your favorite streaming apps. It has the best picture and audio quality. The Apple Tv 4K is driven by an A15 Bionic chip that gives a very fast performance and endless entertainment options for everyone.
Apple Tv 4K is available in two configurations which are: Apple 4K (wi-fi) which offers 64GB of storage and Apple Tv 4K (wi-fi and Ethernet) which offers support for Gigabit Ethernet for fast network and good streaming, Thread mesh networking protocol to connect more smart home accessories and more storage space of 128GB for apps and games.
Features of Apple Tv 4K
Apple TV 4k has some cool features that make it unique and give you that cinematic experience.
- 4K screen resolution.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- 128GB storage.
- A15 Bionic chip.
- Thread networking support.
- Siri remote with USB-C connector.
What can I do with my Apple Tv 4K
There are a lot of interesting things you can do with the Apple Tv 4k that make you see the full potential of the Apple Tv 4k. Here are a few of those experiences:
- You can download all of your favorite apps and games.
- You can interact and control with home accessories.
- You can instruct your TV from your seat with the use of a Siri remote.
- You can use your apple services on a big screen.
- You can connect your AirPods or other Bluetooth devices.
- You can use HomePod or HomePod mini as speakers.
How to get the Apple TV 4K
Currently, the Apple TV 4K would not be available until November but there is room for preorders for the streaming device from the Apple store now. The streaming device has a wi-fi is with a storage space of 64GB for $129. While the model with 128GB comes for a price of $149.
How to set up your Apple Tv
Before you can set up your Apple Tv you need some things to put it in place and make it function properly:
- Personal internet.
- Any display device with an HDMI port.
- An HDMI cable specifically an HDMI 2.0 or a more compatible cable.
Setting up your Apple TV
- First, you plug your TV into power with the use of an HDMI cable. To watch movies on your Apple Tv 4k make sure to be using the 2.0 as listed above or a more compatible cable and make sure that the display device support 4K, HDR, or even both. After turning on the display device, select the HDMI cable that the Apple TV is connected to. You can connect your Apple TV to your router with an Ethernet cable when you do not want to use your wi-fi.
- Next step select the language you want to use and then turn on Siri: Siri is like a voice assistant that helps you control your device.
- Sign in using your Apple ID: You can sign in to your apple tv with your iPhone by holding it close to your Apple tv and following the instructions seen on the screen of your iPhone and Apple Tv. But if you don’t want it like that you can follow the instructions on the screen on your Apple Tv to connect to your wi-fi network to sign in using your Apple ID.
- Sign in with your TV provider: in some regions, you might need to sign in with your TV and cable provider to watch TV shows and movies included in your cable subscription.
- Select your settings: choose the settings from the display device to the way it best suits you.
- Lastly, when the setup is over you will see the home screen. When this is all done you can now start streaming and watching your favorite movies and discover what you might like on the Apple Tv app.
Is there a monthly fee for Apple Tv?
On your first purchase of Apple Tv you would get the first seven days for free like a free trial> You need to pay a monthly subscription of $4.99> You would enjoy Apple Tv+ for three months free> In a single monthly subscription you would get five other apple services added. One subscription starts at $14.95 per month.
Is there a special Tv for Apple TV 4K?
To enjoy the apple tv 4k’s audio and visual capabilities you would need the support of 4k, HDR, and Dobly Visions and a sound system that is matchable to Dobly Atmos.
Are there free channels on Apple Tv?
Yes, there are some channels free on Apple Tv which are:
- ABC News.
- Flickr: this is a social network for sharing photos.
- Bloomberg: is the 24 hours live news channel.
- PBS Kids.
- Young Hollywood.
- Daily Motion.
Can I use Apple Tv without a subscription?
Yes, you need a subscription to enjoy Apple TV+. Not all features and content are available in all regions and countries and also not all streaming devices.
What content is free on Apple Tv Subscription?
You can get any content free if you have an active subscription or trial. That even includes kids’ channels and shows like Snoopy in space, mature dramas, and even feature films like Hala.