American Express Serve Prepaid Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card issued by American Express. This plastic card is an easy and convenient way for you to make payments and carry out other transactions without having to carry cash around.
This article will give you the details you need to know about this debit card. So, keep on reading.
American Express Serve Prepaid Card
The American Express Serve Card works like a normal prepaid debit card. A prepaid debit card is a card that allows users to load funds into it before use. With this, you can spend up to the balance on the card.
The Serve card does not require a credit score or credit check for application. There are also no hidden fees and minimum balance with the Serve Card.
American Express Prepaid Card
The American Express Prepaid Card is also known as Serve Card. The Serve card works like a debit card and is linked to a checking account. You can load money on this card and use it to make purchases, cash withdrawals, and other transactions. When the balance on the card is exhausted, you need to reload the card before you can use it.
Amex Serve Card does not require a credit check, minimum balance, or hidden fees. Also, you have easy access to your card online and with this, you can manage your account from your home or office.
You can also use this card to withdraw cash from any MoneyPass ATM with no additional fee charged. In addition to this, you can purchase the card online for free but a fee is charged for monthly maintenance.
American Express Prepaid Card Application
One of the advantages of the American Express Serve card is that you can apply for it in a few minutes online. when you apply for the card online, you will not be required to pay a fee. You can also get this card for a fee at any participating retail store.
There are three options for Serve Card you can apply for. This includes the Serve Free Reloads card, the Serve cash back card, the Serve Free Direct Deposit, and the Serve Pay as You Go Card. They all have different key features which you will discover during the application process.
How to Apply for American Express Serve Card Online
To get the Serve Debit card online, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL www.serve.com to visit the Amex Debit Card online.
- On the opened page, go through the card details and click on “Get Started”.
- A menu will pop up on your screen, click on “Open an account”.
- Carry out the security check and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Read through the requirements for setting up an account online and click on “Next”.
- Choose the type of service card you want to apply for (i.e Serve Cash Back).
- Click on “Next” after choosing your card option.
- Fill in your “Username” and “Email Address”, and confirm the email address.
- Also, create a strong password for your account and click on “Next”.
After this, follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the process. When the application process is completed, you will be mailed your Personalized Serve card.
American Express Prepaid Card Activation
Having received your new American Express Serve card, you cannot use it for financial transactions until it has been activated. You have two options for activating your card. You can contact the Serve card customer service to activate your card.
The fastest and easiest way of activating your card is by doing online. Note that you still need to activate your Serve card if you bought it from a retail store.
How to Activate American Express Prepaid Card Online
To register your card for online access, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.serve.com with your internet-connected device.
- Click on “Get Started” on the opened page.
- Choose “Register your card” if you got your Serve card from a retail store.
- Select “Login to activate your card” if you received your personalized Serve card in the mail.
- Provide your card information such as your “Card Number” etc.
Having done this, follow the rest prompts on your screen to complete the card activation process. Your reloadable card will be ready for use after this.
American Express Serve Prepaid Card Account Sign Up
Signing up for a Serve card account online is very important. With your account, you can check your card balance, update your personal information, view your transaction history, make new transactions, and lots more.
The American Express Serve accounts also give cardholders easy access to Amex offers, purchase protection, Emergency assistance, and lots more. to learn how to sign up for a Serve account, keep on reading.
How to Sign Up for American Express Serve Prepaid Card Account Online
Follow the steps below to create a Serve card account:
- Visit the Serve card page with the URL www.serve.com
- Click on “Log In” at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the link at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to perform the security check.
- Go through the requirements for creating an account and click on “Next”.
- Create a “Username” for your account and provide your “Email address”.
- Also, create a Password for your account and confirm it.
- Click on “Next”.
Some instructions will be displayed on your screen, follow them carefully to complete the process.
American Express Serve Login
After creating your Amex Serve account, you can sign in at any time to manage and update your personal information. You can also get early direct deposits by linking your checks directly to your account.
With this, you will get early direct deposits of government benefits, tax refunds, and payroll checks. Don’t know how to log in to your account? Read on!
How to Login to your American Express Serve Prepaid Card
Follow the steps below to access your account online:
- With your internet-connected device, go to www.serve.com
- Navigate to “Log In” at the top of the screen and click on it.
- Fill in your “Username” and “Password”
- Click on “Login” at the bottom of the page.
With this, you will be logged in to your account where you can carry out various transactions.
American Express Prepaid Card Balance
The American Express prepaid card is a debit card and it’s important you check the balance on the card before making transactions with it. To check your American Express Serve Card balance, log in to your account online or with the mobile app. your card balance will be displayed on your account dashboard.
Also, you can contact the Serve card customer service to check the balance on your card. You can also view completed and pending transactions with your account.
American Express Prepaid Card Customer Service
The American Express Service card customer service unit is open to customers who have issues with their Amex Serve cards. You can contact customer service to report your stolen or missing card, check your card balance, and lots more.
To get the customer service contact details, go to www.serve.com/faqs with your device. Scroll down the page and dial any of the given numbers.
What are the Requirements Needed to Get the American Express Serve Card?
To get the Serve card offered by American Express, you should be at least 18 years of age. This is because you will be setting up an online account. In addition to this, you need a Social Security Number and a valid email address.
You don’t need a credit score to apply for the Serve card and the card issuer will never check your credit.
Where Can I Buy the America Express Prepaid Card?
There are several participating stores where you can purchase the Serve card from. This card however is a temporary one and you will still need to register your card online to enjoy the full cardholder benefits and features.
The Retail stores where you can get the Serve card are listed below:
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General
- Rite Aid
- Kwik Trip
You can get the Temporary service card from any of the retail stores above for a fee.
How do I Add Money to My Serve Account?
There are different methods that you can use to add money to your Serve card. You can set up a direct deposit for free. Also, you can add cash to your account at the register of any participating retail store.
Other options include adding money to your Serve checking or savings account, linking an external debit or American Express credit card, and checking or money requests. Note that you cannot add money to your service card with gift cards.
What can I use American Express Prepaid Card For
- Why Drive a Ford F-150 Truck
- Stray’s Cat Can Now be Replaced as Gaming’s Favorite Dragon
- Amazon Would Allow You Shop at Your Local Mall from Home
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card Application Login & Activation @ www.chase.com
- Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card Application & Login or Activation @ www.fidelityrewards.com