The ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship 2023, is inviting eligible African Students for an opportunity to accelerate their careers with an amazing Engineering Scholarship Program.
ALX is a top technology training provider that was established with the aim of accelerating the careers of African students by inculcating them with the technology and professional skills required for them to advance in the digital economy.
ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship
ALX Africa, in collaboration with the MasterCard foundation, seeks to offer top-notch training opportunities to future African technology professionals, innovators, and entrepreneurs. Through this scholarship, these tech Professionals will be empowered with the capacity for Innovation in the world of technology.
This is an incredible career advancement opportunity for Engineering students. The ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship offers recipients the opportunity to work with companies seeking tech professionals who can solve 21st-century problems.
Details About ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship 2023
- Category: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: ALX
- Eligible Country: Africa
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
ALX is a top tech training provider, it was created to bring about the advancement of young Africans by providing technology and professional skills to enable them to thrive in the digital economy.
The ALX training programs are world-class and target future technology professionals, innovators, entrepreneurs, and business leaders in Africa.
ALX partners with the MasterCard Foundation, aiming to be a major stakeholder in the world of technological innovation.
Benefits of ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship
- Participants will be taught Problem-solve using coding and other forms of technology
- Successful Candidates are provided with the necessary materials required to design systems and gather information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces
- Model an application to help developers write the code that is needed
- Participants will engage in recommending, and planning computer specifications, layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications through analysis and recommendation
- Make an analysis of system capabilities by storing, retrieving, and manipulating data
- Opportunity to gain key professional competencies including project management, critical thinking, creative problem solving, interview techniques, communication, and collaboration skills
How to Apply for ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship 2023?
The application process for ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship 2023 is very easy and brief
Qualified Candidates are only required to click the ALX web link below to apply: https://tech.alxafrica.com/apply-se
Eligibility Criteria for ALX Africa/MasterCard Software Engineering Scholarship 2023
- To be eligible to participate, prospective Candidates Must be of African origin
- 18-34 years
- To be considered for the ALX Software Engineering Scholarship, all Candidates must be committed to attending face-to-face requirements in one listed ALX eight city hubs below Nairobi, Kigali, Lagos, Accra, Casablanca, Cairo, Addis Ababa, Johannesburg.
- Must have Access to a computer and a good internet connection during the programme
- Non-African are required to pay for the Course
More Related Content
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2023/2024 In Canada – Apply Now
- Jobs in Electrical Engineering in USA Offering Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Accelerated Mobile Pages – A Guide to Accelerated Mobile Pages | AMP Pages
- Top 7 Blockchain App Concepts to Accelerate Business Growth
- ALX-Africa is Offering Full Funded Courses to African Youths – APPLY NOW!
- Cost Engineering Jobs In USA with Visa sponsorship – Apply Now