We are pleased to inform you that the 2023 edition of the Peter Drucker Challenge is now open, Young Entrepreneurs and students are encouraged to apply for the International essay competition.
The Peter Drucker essay competition is observed every year, the contest is organized by the Drucker Society Europe, in partnership with the Drucker Forum.
Peter Drucker Challenge 2023
The aim of this international essay competition is to explore trending topics in Management, in line with the forum’s theme, often within the context of Peter Drucker’s human-oriented management philosophy.
In applying for the essay context, The forum expects applicants to include how their colleagues or leadership responded in tough circumstances, and how to build a capacity to face subsequent setbacks and emerge stronger out of them.
Details About Peter Drucker Challenge-Essay Contest
- Type: Contest
- Host Organization: Peter Drucker Challenge
- Eligible Country: International
- Gender: Men and Women
- Award Ceremony: To be held Nov 30
- Global Peter Drucker Forum: Nov 30 to Dec 1
- Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
Benefits of Peter Drucker Challenge 2023 Essay
The Peter Drucker Essay competition prizes are as follows:
- 1st Place (Gold): € 2.000
- 2nd Place (Silver) € 1.200
- 3rd Place (Bronze) € 1.000
- The contestant who emerges winner will receive a pass to attend the 15th Global Peter Drucker Forum in Vienna, Austria on the 30th Nov & Dec 1, 2023
- Winners will also receive an invitation to attend the Gala event with the Awards ceremony and to participate in a cultural program
- Provision of Certificate with ranking
- The winner may join the Drucker Challenge Alumni Community on social media networks
- Receive unlimited access subscription to the Harvard Business Review
- All travel expenses plus accommodation costs for attending the Forum will be reimbursed based on our travel process & policy.
How to Apply for Peter Drucker Challenge 2023?
- Candidates are encouraged to check their eligibility before submitting their essay
- Qualified Candidates should Go to the application webpage of the Peter Drucker Challenge on: druckerchallenge.org to apply
Eligibility Criteria for Peter Drucker Challenge 2023
- Peter Drucker Challenge is open to Bachelor, Master, MBA, and Ph.D. students, and young professionals
- The challenge approves the above category of persons who must be between 18 to 35 years old
- The applicant must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010.
- Candidates who were previously students and are now embarking on a career at a university can apply
- Applicants can submit an essay to participate as either a student or manager or entrepreneur
- Under the professional category, applicants must be a manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes
- Should also be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Be a licensed professional
Peter Drucker Challenge Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the Drucker Challenge?
It is an international essay competition often observed annually, the challenge is Organized by the Drucker Society Europe, in collaboration with the Drucker Forum.
- Am I eligible to participate?
Yes! The contest is open to bachelor, Master, MBA, and PhD students including young professionals between the age of 18 to 35 years
- The benefits granted by the Peter Drucker Society Europe, are they scholarships or a fellowship?
The scholarships are for students, while the fellowship program is for managers/entrepreneurs
- Can a high school student who is 18 but has yet to commence studies submit an essay?
No. The student must be a current university student in order to submit an essay to the Student category.
- Can a part-time student submit an essay?
Yes. Part-time students submit an essay to either the Student or the Manager/Entrepreneur category, depending on their main occupation.