Airtel Young Leadership Program for Young Nigerian Graduates. Also, Airtel Nigeria is one of the nation’s leading telecommunications services provider, headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria.
Airtel telco currently ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. It offers the following product 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Airtel Young Leadership Program for Young Nigerian Graduates
Make that move! Grab this amazing opportunity by applying for the Airtel Young Leadership program. The leadership Program is open to young and recent graduates with 0– 3 years of work experience, post-NYSC.
Details of Airtel Young Leadership Program
- Organization: Airtel Nigeria
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Criteria for Airtel Young Leadership Program Qualification
All Interested applicant must meet the criteria below to be eligible.
- The ideal candidates must have Graduate Degree certifications in the following fields: Social Science, Art or Engineering
- Applicants must also have a 0 to 3 years post NYSC experience
- The applicant Must be smart, result oriented and self driven.
Apply Now for Airtel Young Leadership Program
- All Interested and eligible applicants should visit the webpage below to apply: https://lnkd.in/dKzzxPYi
- You will need to provide your personal details and ensure to fill the required fields with the appropriate information
The last date to apply for Airtel Young Leadership Program is September 30, 2022.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance – Is AARP Worth Getting?
- Insurance Out of Pocket Expenses – Can I Cancel my Insurance at any Time?
- How to Use Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons on PC
- How to Make a Beacon in Minecraft
- Netflix is Giving Away a Fantastic Adventure Game for Free
- Return to Monkey Island – Classic Puzzle Game