The Australian Catholic University, through the Peter Faber Business School, is offering a golden scholarship opportunity; ACU Global Excellence Scholarships to commencing students studying business and information technology programs.
Recipients of the ACU Global Excellence Scholarships will receive the sum of AU$5000 per year for the full duration of the study.
The Australian Catholic University’s Peter Faber Business School has a global appearance and is committed to academic excellence and sustainability.
Details About ACU Global Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024
- Scholarship Type: Merit
- Eligible Student: Future or Commencing Students
- Host Organization: Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Host Country: Australia
- Available Course: Business and information technology.
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $20,000
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Benefits of ACU Global Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024
- The scholarship worth $20,000 is offered to eligible students
- The ACU Global Excellence Scholarship recipients will receive a tuition-fee reduction for the minimum CRICOS registered duration of their course
- Recipients will receive a tuition-fee waiver of up to $2,500 each semester to commencing undergraduate and postgraduate students
- The scholarship worth for an Undergraduate of a 3-year degree is $15,000, for an Undergraduate of 4-year double degree is $20,000 and Postgraduate of 2-year degree is $10,000
Brief History Of Australian Catholic University (ACU)
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a renowned public university in Australia, it was formerly referred to as the Catholic College of Education (1982–1990). The Australian Catholic University was established in 1991 (32 years ago), the university currently has seven campuses and also maintains a campus in Rome.
The Australian Catholic University commenced academic activities on 1 January 1991 following the amalgamation of four Catholic tertiary institutions in eastern Australia:
The Catholic College of Education Sydney, New South Wales, the Institute of Catholic Education, Victoria, the McAuley College, Queensland, and the Signadou College of Education, Australian Capital Territory.
The University is ranked in the top two percent of universities globally by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, it is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programs designed to help students secure internships and employment opportunities.
The application process for the Australian Catholic University – ACU Global Excellence Scholarship 2023
- There is no formal application required for the ACU Scholarship
- ACU will evaluate the applicant’s eligibility based on the information provided in the application to study at ACU.
- Current Students of the university who are successful scholarship holders will be notified by ACU.
- For more details, please visit the Australian Catholic University (ACU) on: https://acu.smapply.io/prog/P4QNd7zC3RnRSq34Cb26/
Eligibility Criteria for the ACU Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
- To be eligible, Candidates must be enrolled and accepted in the program of their choice at ACU
- ACU Scholarship holders must not hold any other scholarship or award that exceeds the tuition fee for the course if combined.
- The student must not be currently studying in ACU as an Exchange student
- The Applicant is expected to commence studies between July 2019 and December 2023 and
- Candidates should be in possession of an ACU International Student Scholarship (ISS).
- There is a compulsory Submission of the IELTS test score or attempt the ACU English Test.
- Applicants can also submit the TOEFL, CAE, and PTE
August 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- Australian Catholic University (ACU) Scholarship 2023 For International Students
- ACU Summer School 2023 In South Africa – Apply Now!
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Early Career Conference Grants 2023
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities Ocean Country Partnership Scholarships
- Alliant: Nationwide Digital Banking, Credit Cards, and Loans