What are the 5 best business prepaid cards for 2022? If you would love to know then this post is a must-read for you.
5 Best Business Prepaid Cards for 2022
In your search for the best prepaid cards for your business, what do you consider? Well, here are the things to consider when shopping for a business prepaid card. You will need to put your spending limit and the number of cards that you are going to need for your employees into consideration.
Other things and factors you may still have to consider are the fees of the issuer and just how convenient and easy it is to load the cards whenever their balance is low
You’ll need admittance to an online and mobile dashboard that permits you to control which traders can acknowledge the card and permits you to set dollar sums for every day, week after week, or month to month spend. Since these aren’t credit cards and require no credit check, you can be supported for a prepaid card without any problem.
Bento for Business Visa Debit Card: Best Overall Business Prepaid Card
The Bento for Business Visa® Debit Card is our decision for the best generally speaking business prepaid card in view of its clear expense design and high greatest spend limit. Attempt Bento for the initial 60 days free of charge with no arrangement expenses or debit charges.
The costs of this card include;
- Starter – $29 monthly for up to 10 cards
- Team – $69 monthly for up to 25 cards
- Professional – $149 monthly for up to 100 cards
- Enterprise – more than 100 cards and you will have to make contact with the company to know the price range.
- 60 day free trial period
- Zero debit fees
- Zero setup fees
- No decline or overdraft fees
- Zero domestic transaction fees
How to Load Funds
When your Bento card is connected to your business financial balance, you can transfer assets from the ledger to your Bento account online. When your bank finishes the transfer from its end, assets will be accessible in your Bento account inside one to two business days. You can likewise send assets to your Bento account through wire transfer. Your bank might charge an active wire transfer expense.
There are two forms of the debit card: spend limit cards and fixed-esteem cards. As far as possible card is for regular buys and really great for dealing with all business spending in one spot. The fixed-esteem card is best for one-time installments, per diems, or repeating merchant installments. You can likewise coordinate with QuickBooks and other bookkeeping programming.
Choose between physical cards or virtual cards that can be added to Apple Pay or Google Pay.
PEX Prepaid Business Card: Best For Custom Payment Platform And Reporting Abilities
Your employees can make use of the PEX Prepaid Business Card as a conventional actual card, virtual card, or advanced wallet card. You can likewise incorporate PEX into your framework for a custom mechanized installment stage, which empowers you to deal with your installments in general and cycle a huge number of exchanges each day. Custom reports permit you to keep steady over exchanges revealed continuously.
The costs are as follows;
- 60-day free trial period
- A onetime setup fee of $49.95
- A monthly fee of $75 for 20 cards, $200 for 100 cards, $300 for 150 cards
- Zero loading fees
- Zero transaction fees
- Foreign transaction fee of 1.5%
How to Load Funds
When your PEX account is connected to your business financial balance, you can transfer assets from the ledger to your PEX account online. When your bank finishes the transfer from its end, assets will be accessible in your PEX account inside one to two business days. You can likewise send assets to your PEX account by means of wire transfer. Your bank might charge an active wire transfer expense.
Deal with your record through the site or mobile application to make dealer or merchant categories and decide spend limits. You can likewise incorporate your PEX account with QuickBooks and other significant bookkeeping programming and software.
Dash Prepaid MasterCard: Best for Low Daily Spend Limits
Assuming you expect the day by day spend of each card to be under $1,000, the Dash Prepaid MasterCard® might be the most ideal decision for your business. With no arrangement expense or month to month charge, the Dash card is basically allowed to use as Dash takes a level of every deal from the shipper. There’s no restriction to the quantity of cards you can arrange.
The costs are;
- Foreign transaction fee of 3%
- $35 expedited shipping of dash cards
- $10.99 monthly or e-statements for free for paper statement
- $39.99 account closure fee
- Zero set up fee
- Zero monthly fee
How to Load Funds
Once your Dash account is connected to your business financial balance, you can transfer assets from the ledger to your Dash account on the web. Once your bank finishes the transfer from its end, assets will be accessible in your Dash account inside one to two business days.
- Automatic load request approval: Employees can appreciate programmed endorsement when they make a heap demand inside their cutoff.
- Automatic reloads: Dash will start a bank transfer when your record falls below a foreordained sum.
- Paperless receipts: Every exchange is caught in the Dash application with the vendor’s name, class, and date of procurement. Clients can add extra cost subtleties, for example, cost classifications, receipt photographs, and buy subtleties.
- Day-by-day Summaries: Keep educated regarding exchanges, card adjusts, and stores with day-by-day synopses through email or text, or choose message pop-ups with each exchange. You can likewise pick to be informed when the primary record balance is low.
- Freeze/unfreeze cards: You can freeze lost or lost cards through the Dash application. You can likewise thaw the card through the application when the card is found.
- Integrate with QuickBooks: Export your exchange history with QuickBooks and other significant bookkeeping programming.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid MasterCard: Best for 10 Cards or Fewer
In the event that your small company just has a couple of workers, the Netspend® Small Business Prepaid MasterCard® is a decent decision since the absolute record limit is only 10 representative cards. Dissimilar to other prepaid cards, there’s an assortment of ways of stacking assets onto the card. Besides, the card allows ATM access with an expense.
- $9.95 for master account (waived each month that the total value exceeds $10,000
- $1.95 (maximum of 9 sub-accounts) fee for sub account (each additional card)
- $2.50 ATM fee
- 5% foreign transaction fee
- Zero activation fee
- Zero fee for cash back at POS
How to Load Funds
There are multiple ways of loading funds onto the Netspend® Small Business Prepaid Mastercard. You can transfer assets from your business ledger, add cash through an actual burden station, or transfer from a credit card or debit card.
On the off chance that your workers much of the time make online installments, you can amount to six virtual records under the expert record. Likewise, you can acknowledge installments from customers on the off chance that you choose ProPay®.
ProPay® acknowledges credit and debit card exchanges through your organization’s site or an AndroidTM or Apple® mobile gadget and a ProPay® card peruser.
Brink’s Business Expense Card: Best for First Two Cards For Free
The Brink’s Business Expense Card gives you the initial two cards (one proprietor card and one group card) for nothing. You likewise get a 60-day free preliminary and low to no expenses.
- $29 fee for up to ten team cards
- Starter – two cards for free (one owner cards and one team card)
- Professional – $69 monthly fee for up to 25 cards
- Enterprise – $149 monthly fee for unlimited cards
- 60-day free trial period and then monthly charges apply
- Zero setup fees
- Zero debi fees
- Zero card load fees
- Zero domestic or international transaction fees
- Zero decline or overdraft fees
How to Load Funds
Once your Brink’s card is connected to your business ledger, you can transfer assets from the financial balance to your Brink’s record on the web. Once your bank finishes the transfer from its end, assets will be accessible in your Brink’s record inside one to two business days.
You can likewise send assets to your Brink’s record by means of wire transfer. Your bank might charge an active wire transfer expense.
From the administrator dashboard, you can give a virtual card shortly for single-use and repeating buys. The Brink’s card additionally coordinates with QuickBooks and other significant bookkeeping programming.