Interested students can now apply for the Youth Peace Forum 2022 in Turkey as the application for the forum is now open. The Youth Peace Forum is a fully-funded program in Antalya, Turkey, for International students from around the globe.
About Youth Peace Forum
The Youth Peace Forum in Turkey is the collaborative effort of the Alliance for Humanity (AH) with an NGO in Sweden. The forum is open to students from all around the globe, although, the students will have to be selected for this program.
After the selection process, about 150 young visionaries will be selected for this program, the time frame for the Youth Peace Forum in Turkey is 3 days which will commence from 16th July to 19th of July 2022.
The fully-funded Youth Peace Forum In Turkey is open to both Male & Female candidates to apply. Preference will be given to candidates with leadership qualities. The forum seeks to promote peace and unity by providing various programs.
In this post, we will outline every detail you need to know regarding this program, so relax and read to the end. The Youth Peace Forum application process is online and it can be done in a few minutes. All you need to do is simply fill out an application form and apply.
There are zero restrictions thus students with any academic background can apply for this opportunity.
Summary of the Youth Peace Forum 2022
- Host Country: Turkey
- Location: Antalya, Turkey
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Number of Awards: 150
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded/Partially Funded/Self Funded
- Application Deadline: 17th June 2022
The financial coverage is divided into three categories namely;
In this category, the selected participants will be provided with the Air Tickers Visa, Accommodation, Certificate, and Passport. Free meals, a Conference kit, and lots more
Here, selected participants will be provided with a certificate, Meals: Accommodation, and lots more
This category requires participants to buy a delegate package and be provided with equal privileges, including certificates, Accommodation, etc.
Criteria for Youth Peace Forum application
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Youth Peace Forum in Turkey 2022:
- The age requirement for all Candidates is 16-40 years
- It is mandatory for Candidates to be fully vaccinated and have a vaccination card
- Leaders who are highly motivated are encouraged to apply
- Also, Candidates must show dedication to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development goals.
How to Apply for the Youth Peace Forum In Turkey 2022
- Please note that the entire application process to apply for the Youth Peace Forum is online
- Visit the official application link below to apply: https://www.theallianceforhumanity.org/registration
- Once the page opens, you will be required to do a form.
- Ensure to fill in the correct answers in the fields provided.
- After completing the form, submit your application.
Youth Peace Forum FAQs
What’s the number of seats available for the Forum?
150 seats in total which will be divided into three categories namely; Fully Funded, Partially Funded and Self-funded.
About 10 Fully Funded spots, 25 Partially Funded spots, and 115 Self-Funded spots are available
What’s the meaning of the Fully Funded, Partially Funded, and Self-Funded
All Fully funded applicants will be provided an Air Ticket, Visa Charges, Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, and Celebration Party for a $0 fee.
While Partially funded applicants will be provided with Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), a Conference Kit, and Ceremony, Celebration Party for a $399 fee.
And all Self-funded applicants will have to buy the delegate package and will be provided equal privileges including certificates, Peace Passport, Conference Kit, and, Celebration Party for & a $599 fee.
Is there an application fee for the delegate?
Please note that the application processing fee is $30 only and it is Not Refundable under any circumstance and applies to all defined categories.
Best of luck with the application.