Have you heard of the Russian email service, Yandex? Yandex Russian Unlimited Storage Email Service Provider is one of the best email services currently aside Gmail. The service is smart, secure, and also free.
When you’re searching for an email service with unlimited storage, then this is the one for you to check out. In this article, I will be providing you with some useful information about the service. So read on to find out more about the service.
Yandex Russian Unlimited Storage Email Service Provider – What is Yandex Mail?
Yandex mail simply is an email service that offers users unlimited storage space for messages. The service has some really incredible features such as templates, reminders, e-cards, and also shortcuts for keyboards. Yandex mail service is very appealing and also worth giving a try. With your email account on the platform, you can access other services offered by Yandex. It is customizable with unlimited storage.
Yandex Mail App
Yandex mail is the mobile application of the web version. It offers better and faster navigations. The app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. Take advantage of all the features o the mail on your smartphone. Get push notifications and also send messages from anywhere. With the Mail app, you can;
- Search through your messages with the search engine.
- Send and receive messages with attachments.
- Group messages by their subject.
- Filters all messages by labels.
- Manage the mail for domain mailboxes.
The service storage is unlimited which is rare for mail services. There’s much more to be done on the email service. Yandex mail actually scans incoming emails for phishing, spam, or malware. Users can also block senders manually.
How to Download Yandex Mail App
The app is available on any device type, that is to say, it can be downloaded from Google Play and Apple App Store. Follow the simple procedures below to install the app;
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and open the search box.
- Type in Yandex mail and search.
- From the result, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- When the information page is loaded, tap on “Install”.
The application would be installed into the device immediately and you can sign up or sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, getting one is easy, free and fast.
Yandex Mail Create Account
To access the Yandex service, you would need to create an account. Creating an account is simple and fast. If you already have an account, all you need to do is to log in to the account. If do not have one, follow the procedures below to create;
- Open the app or go to the registration at https://mail.yandex.com/
- Hit on “Create an Account”.
- On the registration form, type in your first name and surname.
- Create a username. This name would be used when you want to access other services from the Yandex Russian Unlimited Storage Email Service Provider.
- Create a password. Make sure to use one that you would remember whenever you want to access your account.
- Provide an active mobile phone number. This number can be used to restore your password if lost.
- Confirm that you’re human in the provided space.
- Select the checkbox to confirm your acceptance of the User Agreement. And also allow your personal data to be processed.
- After that, hit on “Register”.
After the registration, the email would be created and it will consist of your username and the Yandex domain. Users are allowed to set up different security questions and answers. Messages can be sent immediately after the account is created on the platform.
Yandex Mail – How to Login to your account
Yandex is free for all to use. If you already have an account, then signing in to the account is easy. So to get back on your mailbox, follow the steps below;
- Launch the Mail app or access browser and go to https://mail.yandex.com/
- Then hit on “Login”.
- Type in your login, email, or phone number and password.
- Hit on “Login” to load and open your mailbox.
Your account will be loaded immediately on the device if the login details provided are right. Once your mailbox is loaded, you can read your messages and also send out new ones.