Yahoo Mail App Download is one of the topics that can’t go unnoticed on the internet today. Yes, there are features attached to creating or signing up for a yahoo mail account but there are much more attached to having the mobile app on your mobile gadget. Before we proceed, I think it’s best we start off with a little about yahoo. If you feel you already know this or you do not need it, you can simply skip it. However, don’t you think there may be a thing or two you have missed about yahoo and what it is? If you feel so, keep reading below.
Recommended >>> Log In to AOL Mail – How to Download The AOL Mail App
Yahoo Mail App Download – Yahoo
If you are looking for an American web services provider headquartered in Sunnyvale California owned by Verizon media, then Yahoo is the company or platform you are looking for. Now, it is important to note that the original yahoo company was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994. However, it wasn’t incorporated until on the second of March 1195. Another important fact worth taking by heart is that yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early internet era in the 1990s.
Yahoo as a company provides amongst other services a web portal, search engine called Yahoo search. In addition to this service, you can find fantasy sports, Groups, Finance, Mail, Video Sharing, and so on. Each of these services can be accessed and made use of for free. At its height, it was one of the most popular sites in the United States and one of the largest internet companies. The truth is that it still can be one of the largest internet companies in the world.
Yahoo Account Registration
The registration process for a Yahoo account is not as complicated as you may think. To top it all, you could even create the account for free and sign in to it at any time. Another interesting thing is that with just one yahoo account, you can access and make use of all yahoo services. Below is a guide to creating your yahoo account for free.
- Get any internet-connected gadget with the ability to access the internet.
- Now, make sure that the gadget has been connected to the internet.
- Next up, open the yahoo official website at yahoo.com.
- Locate at the top right side of the screen the “Sign in” button and tap on it.
- You should now be on the Yahoo login screen, simply ignore it and click on the “Create an account” button.
- Fill the registration form correctly with your details and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, follow the onscreen prompts given to you afterward till you’ve successfully created your account, and you are signed in.
Check Out >>> AOL Mail On iPhone Free – How to Add AOL Account to Mail on iPhone
Yahoo Account Sign In
Unlike the registration process, signing in to your already existing yahoo account is pretty simple, fast, and straightforward. As a matter of fact, a simple guide is provided below.
- Get your internet-connected gadget and head over to the yahoo official site at yahoo.com.
- Now, locate at the top of the screen the “Sign in” button and tap on it.
- On the sign in form, enter your account username, email or mobile number and tap on the “Next” button.
- Now, carefully enter your account login password and hit the “Next” button once again.
That’s it; you just signed in to your already existing yahoo account.
How to Download the Yahoo Mail App
Below are the procedures to download and install the yahoo mail app for both android and iOS devices.
- Get the Android or iOS device you want to download and install the Yahoo Mail App on.
- Turn on the device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the app store preinstalled on the device. For Android devices, it is the Google Play Store and for iOS devices the Apple App Store.
- Using the search bar of the app store, search for Yahoo Mail.
- Tap on the official Yahoo Mail app and then on the “Install” or “Get” button depending on the one displayed to you. The official app is the one developed by Yahoo.
There you go, following the steps above correctly, you would have successfully downloaded and installed the Yahoo Mail app on your device.
Recommended >>> The AOL Mail News – AOL Mail Site | AOL Website | AOL Mail App