www.serve.com is a website that is used to access serve cards for anticipating applicants. The serve card is an American Express branded card that is accepted anywhere the American Express card is used. Hence, you can call it an American Express Serve card.
The American Express Serve card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that functions similarly to a basic debit card which can be used in checking accounts at a traditional bank. it allows you to spend only the amount of money that you have loaded into the account (card) in advance. Well, you would not be wrong to call it a monetary manager card.
www.serve.com is a website owned and mange by “Serve” as a gateway for all interested persons, who would want to access its card. However, Serve is a financial account with no credit check, no minimum balance and hidden fees.
With given options to choose from, the serve allows you to handle your money with ease. Its account gives you tools to help you budget, flexibility to spend online or in-store and many other conveniences including easy access.
American Express Serve Card Review
The American Express serve card is a prepaid debit card that makes it easy to avoid hidden bank fees when you want to purchase an item online, in-store or initial an ATM withdrawal. However, due to the various benefit that comes with the card, it makes it difficult for an applicant to choose a card from the American express serve brands as they all have similar features.
American Express Serve Card Application
Would you want to maintain a good financial history? have known much about the above card would you like to partake in its benefit? Well, if your answer is yes, then, the right thing to do is to purchase a card from any serve retail store near you and register it either online or at the store.
How to Apply for American Express Serve Card
This card is a prepaid, reloadable card as we mentioned before now, that can be used virtually anywhere American Express is accepted. Hence, you can use the card to pay bills, shop online, withdraw at MoneyPass ATM or pay for every purchase you make in-store.
However, to make the above possible, you will have to purchase and card at any serve retail store near you and then registers it either online or at the store. Either way, you can follow the steps below to register your card online at the server website at www.serve.com.
- Visit the Serve official website at https://www.serve.com/.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the “register card” button.
- confirm you are not a robot.
- Go through the terms and conditions and click the “next” button.
- enter your “card number ” and “CVV” on the given form.
- click on the “next” button below the form given.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process.
American Express Serve Card Registration
Having applied or purchased a card, you have to register the card. Well, we have given you some tips about the registration process as we talked about the application process. But for a better understanding, we will be giving a more defined step for you to understand.
With the knowledge of how you can get your card, by purchasing it at any retail store which can also be seen as the application process, you will have to register the card for it to gain recognition on the website before activating it.
How to Register your American Express Serve Card
Here are steps to consider when you want to register your American Express Serve Card at www.serve.com (How to Register Your www.serve.com Card):
- Lunch the website on your web browser to access the website or you can click on https://www.serve.com/.
- Tap on the “get started button.
- Once open, click on the “Register Your Card” button.
- Study the information carefully and click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the information from the card you purchased. this includes your “Card Number” and “CVV”.
- When that is done, you can then click on “Next”.
Make use of the instruction given to your on the website to finish the process.
American Express Serve Card Activation
Having gotten the serve card, the next step to take is to activate the card before use as its functionality depends on it. You may be worrying if it is important to activate your card before use, well, it is very important. you can use your card without activating it. Hence, its activation can not be compromised for anything at all.
How to Activate American Express Serve Card
Are you finding it difficult to activate your newly gotten card? if yes, you can use the steps below to help yourself out with the activation process. Here are simple steps to consider when you want to activate your card after registration:
- Ensure you are connected to a strong internet connection.
- Go to the Serve official website at https://www.serve.com/.
- Tap on the “get started” button.
- Click on the “log in to activate your card” button below the above-given options on the website.
- Enter your “username and password” on the login form given.
- Click on the “remember me” button to keep you signed in to the account.
- Tap on the “log in” button below the form given.
Use the given options on the website to activate your account.
American Express Serve Card Requirement
www.Serve.com Account Requirement is one important need that must be met before thinking of getting the card or signing up for an account at all. Hence, if you want to access the card or probably sign up for an account you will have to meet the following requirements such as:
- You must be at least 18 years old to open an Account
- You must provide your Social Security Number; Federal regulations require them to collect this information. they will never check your credit; they just need to verify your identity.
- You must have a valid email address.
- When opening the account, they will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow them to identify you.
- They will ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
If you can meet this requirement, then you can now open your account without stress and start enjoying the benefit of Serve Account.
American Express Serve Card Features and Benefits
The American Express Serve card has several listed features and benefits that keep users asking for more. Well, these benefits can not be bypassed and it is. Here is a list of these benefits and features:
- Low monthly fee of $1 each month to maintain your serve account. However, the amazing part of it is that, as time goes by, the fee drops to $0 if you load $500 or more on your card each month.
- No minimum balance.
- it is easy to add money to your card using a mobile check deposit. This is simply called “mobile check deposit.
- Free ATM withdrawals. This is to say, that there is no fee added to withdrawing cash with your American Express serve card at a MoneyPass ATM.
- Free Reserve Account.
- Subaccounts: if you want to add other users to your serv account, subaccounts are the answer to that fit.
- Your card comes with complimentary fraud protection and purchase protection, along with 24 hours roadside assistance and access to the American Express Global Assist Travel Hotline.
- Lastly, you can access Free Budgeting tools.
These are some features and benefits of the American Express Serve Card.
American Express Serve Card Sign Up
Opening an account with www.serve.com would give access to controlling your finances using your prepaid card. There are two ways to open an American Express serve account, which include, online or at a serve retail store.
Well, if you are afraid of the fees involved, we will be glad to tell you that there are no fees to register and signing up for an account will take you little time just a minute.
How to Sign up for American Express Serve Card Account
The following are ways to open Serve Account:
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.serve.com/
- Click on the “get started” button.
- Tap ‘open an account’.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Scroll down and click on the “next button.
- Fill out the given form with your details such as your “username”, “email” and “password”.
- When that is done, tap the “next” button below.
Use the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
American Express Serve Card login – Login to www.serve.com
Having signed up for an account, the next big thing to do is to visit your account as often as you can. And by that we mean, to log in to your account as often as you can. This is quite important, because, it will help your account be activated and give you easy access to all information on the website.
How to Log in to your American Express Serve Card Account
Since you already have ideas on how you can create an account, let’s assumed you already have Serve Account. Now you have the Account, the Login process will not be difficult anymore. The following are processes to log in:
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.serve.com/.
- Click on the “log in” button at the top of the website.
- Confirm you are not a robot.
- Enter your “username” and “password” on the given form.
- Tap on the “remember me” button to keep your sign-in.
- Scroll down.
- Click on the “Login button.
With the above followed carefully, you will be successfully signed in to your account.
How to Reset Forget Password
Did you forget your username or password? don’t panic you can reset it and get both backs. the following are ways to reset it.
- Open your web browser and go to the Login portal https://secure.serve.com/Login?intlink=us-serve-marketing-home-home-incomm2018-header-login.
- Scroll down and click on Forgot username/password?
- Once open, click on the option you want to reset.
- Options: “I forgot my username & I forgot my password”.
- Click on the “forgot password” button and tap the “next” button below.
- Enter your “Card Number” and “CVV” associated with your Account.
- Tap on the ‘Submit” button below.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the website.
www.serve.com Mobile App
You can manage your money with the Serve mobile App. With the mobile app, you can move money between your Serve Accounts or send money to another Serve Cardholder instead of waiting in line at the bank. it also keeps track of your money and spending with its easy-to-use app.
In the Mobile App, you can receive texts about your account, you can also set up text notifications like low Balance Alerts in the app.
For you to gain access to the Serve Mobile App, you need to download it and log in to start accessing it. You can get the App from Google Play Store (Android) and also you can get it from your App Store (iOS). If you find this article useful, please can share it with your friends and loved ones.
How to Download Serve Mobile App
Do have an IOS or an android and do you want to access the Serve Mobile app? Well, you can Check out the steps below to achieve that fit:
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet.
- Locate an app download app launcher on your device. If you are using an IOS, you can use “App store” and if you are using android, you can use a “google play store”, Plam store” and others.
- Use the search bar to search for the App.
- Click on the app.
- Tap the “Install” button to download and install the app.
- Wait for a while for it to download and install.
- Tap the “open” button to access the platform when the app is fully downloaded.
Follow the above carefully, and you will be able to download the app without stress.
What ATMs can I Use with an American Express Serve Card?
You can use any ATM with your serv card, but you can avoid fees by using MoneyPass ATMs. Otherwise, you may face withdrawal fees of up to $2.50.
How do you Cancel your American Serve Card?
The first step in cancelling your account is to transfer out any remaining funds. Once your account balance is exactly $0, then you can simply log into your account online, go to the setting on your main home screen, and select “close account”. You can call customer service if you need assistance with this process.
How do you Send Funds with American Expres Serve?
You can transfer funds online by logging into your serve account and going to the Money pout” section. There, you can link a bank account and transfer funds.
What is the American Express Serve Card?
The serve card is a free prepaid card. You don’t need a credit check or bank account to apply, but you do need a social security number.
Who can get a Serve Card?
You must meet these three requirements to order a serve card:
- Are at least 18 years old (19 Alabama and Nebraska).
- SSN Code.
- Email Address.