Facebook Avatar is a feature on Facebook that is more often used on the mobile app, which allows users to create their virtual look-alike in order to use them as a replacement for stickers or emoji. Generally, the Facebook feature helps you as a user, say goodbye to expressing your emotions using just the regular happy, angry, sad, thumbs up emoji and so on rather, it provides you with even more expressive means of showing your emotions.
Create my Avatar for Me on Facebook
The Facebook Avatar is basically Facebook’s version of the Snapchat Bitmoji feature. Facebook Avatar on Mobile was first introduced in 2019 and the feature has since been made available in Australia, Canada, Europe, and New Zealand where it has proven to be a huge hit especially in these times where physical interactions are limited.
Over time, the Facebook Avatar app was made available to Facebook users in the United States of America and in India afterward and in the same vein, will be made available to the rest of the world
Facebook Avatar Features
Facebook Avatar may seem a little silly to some but it provides users a form of self-expression that is limited to generic emojis and stickers. Furthermore, these Avatars are virtual look-alike of the users hence, making it more fun than you may actually think. Although one can argue that the inspiration of this Facebook feature is drawn from the popular Snapchat Bitmoji, the Facebook Avatar app possesses features that are unique. Some of these features are;
- Facebook Avatar app is user friendly and has been set up to make the customization process easy to navigate through
- It has an expanded range of Avatar customization which includes varieties of new outfits, hairstyle, and complexion
- It can also be used in your Facebook gaming profile and Facebook plans on making Facebook Avatar available for text posts
- The app allows Facebook users to set up their Avatar from either the comment field or Facebook Messenger.
On the digital platform, some comments or text messages can be misconstrued and be taken offensive when in actuality you meant to joke. The Facebook Avatar app provides users the help of indicating the tone or lightness of your comment or message in order to avoid any misinterpretation.
Create My Avatar on Facebook
This Facebook feature, the Facebook Avatar app, gives users the opportunity to create a digital character that looks like them and can be used in comments, Messenger, and Facebook stories. However, you have to familiarize yourself with how to create a Facebook Avatar on the Mobile app. Below are the following steps;
- Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen
- Scroll down and click on “See more”
- Tap “Avatar”
- Click on “Next” to get started
- Select the skin tone that best fits yours and tap “Next”
- Go through each section of hairstyle, hair color, eye shape and color, eye brows, nose shape, face shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc. Then customize your avatar to your liking. Additionally, if you want to get down to the extreme details there is a section for complexion and face lines.
- Tap the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing.
Click on “Next” and then “Done” to see your Avatar in different expressions. Simply click on the smiley face that is next to the GIF icon to use your Avatar when making comments.
Other Related Posts
- My Avatar Facebook – Make My Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar App
- The Facebook Avatar App 2021: Facebook Avatar Creator | Facebook Avatar Maker Free
- Facebook Avatar App 2021- How to Make Facebook Avatar | Create Facebook Avatar
- Amazon Echo Show 10: Specs, Features, Videos, Audio And Many More
- Dating With Facebook App is Free: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating App