The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is a rewards credit card for business owners. This is one of the best credit card options for business owners as it has a lot to offer.
From the sign-up bonus to the bonus points earned on eligible spend categories, you should consider getting this card for your business expenses. This article will discuss what you need to know about this card. Read on!
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
The World of Hyatt Business Credit card is owned by World of Hyatt and issued by Chase Bank. Employers can add their employees to this card. With this, cardholders get more rewards for using their cards.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Review
As earlier discussed, the World of Hyatt Business card is a rewards credit card owned by World of Hyatt. New cardholders get 60,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening an account. However, this welcome offer is for only those that do not have the card and have not received a bonus in the last two years.
In addition to this, the World of Hyatt Rewards program allows cardholders to earn rewards points for eligible purchases made with their cards. However, you cannot earn points for transactions such as cash advances, balance transfers, cash advances, lottery tickets, and lots more. The bonus points do not expire as long as your card account is open. This card comes with an annual fee also.
Also, the APR on the card is determined by the creditworthiness of the applicant and is between 18.24% to 25.24%. There is no minimum interest charge on this card. No fees are charged for foreign transactions but 5% is deducted for balance transfers and cash advances.
World of Hyatt Credit Card Benefits
The world of Hyatt cards comes with so many benefits. Knowing these benefits will help you decide on whether it is the best credit card option for your business. The benefits of the Hyatt Business Card include:
- The card offers a welcome bonus for new cardholders. This bonus offer applies to cardholders that have not received the new cardmember bonus in the last 2 years.
- 4 bonus points are earned for every $1 spent at Hyatt hotels.
- Cardholders also earn 2 bonus points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym membership.
- Business owners can get up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits.
- In addition to this, cardholders get employee cards at no extra cost.
These are some of the benefits of being a Hyatt Business cardholder. The card also offers travel and purchase coverage.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Application
Having known much about the Chase Hyatt Business Card, you may be interested in applying for one. You can easily for a credit card online. To apply for the Chase World of Hyatt Business Card, you need to be at least 18 years of age. You will also be required to provide your social security number, income details, and lots more.
How to Apply for World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Online
To apply for the card online, follow the steps below:
- Go to creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/world-of-hyatt/hyatt-business-card with your internet-connected device. You will be redirected to the credit card page.
- Read through the card details on the page.
- If you have an existing Chase account, click on “Sign in to apply faster”.
- Click on “Apply as a guest” if you don’t have an account.
- On the opened page, fill out your “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Social Security Number” and “Address”.
- Also provide your “ZIP code”, “City”, “State”, “Email Address” and “Phone number”.
- Fill out your business info such as your “Business legal name”, “desired business name on card”, and “Employee Identification Number”.
You can also read through the card pricing information, fees, and terms and conditions on the page. Complete the application process by submitting the form.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Account Sign Up
If you have not registered for a Chase Hyatt Business card account, you need to do so. This account gives you access to activating your card, paying bills, adding authorized users, and lots more. Your online account is also safe and secures provided you don’t disclose your access details.
How to Sign Up for a World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Account
To register for an account, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on your device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL chase.com/business-credit-cards/world-of-hyatt/hyatt-business-card to visit the credit card page.
- Click on “Sign in” at the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to a new page (chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping)
- Navigate to “Not enrolled? Sign up now” and click on it.
- Choose “Business Account” from the account options given on the page.
- Fill out your “Card Number” and “Social Security Number” on the opened page.
- Create a username for your account.
Having done this, click on “Next” to complete the account sign-up process.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Activation
When your application for the Chase Hyatt business credit card has been approved. You will be sent the card in the mail between 7 to 10 business days. This mail will also contain your cardholder’s agreement.
You cannot use your card until it has been activated. To activate your card, you need to log in to your account. Read on to learn how to activate your Hyatt Business Card.
How to Activate World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
To activate your Business Credit Card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Hyatt Business card login page with the URL chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping
- Navigate to the sign-in form and enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- When you are logged in to your account, click on “My accounts” on your dashboard.
- Provide your “Card Number”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to complete the card activation process.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Login
When you access your account online, you can set up automatic payments, pay your bills, add authorized users, and lots more. Your account also gives you access to view and redeem your rewards. The next section of this article will give you a detailed guide on the World of Hyatt Credit Card login.
How to Login to your World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Account
To access your account online, follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Visit the Hyatt business card login page with the URL chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping
- On the sign-up form, provide your account “Username” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign In” at the bottom of the page.
With this, you will be able to access your account on the website.
How to Reset Forgotten World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Account Username
If you can’t remember your World of Hyatt account username, follow the steps below to reset your username:
- Go to chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping This will take you to the World of Hyatt card login page.
- Click on the “Forgot username/password?” link at the bottom of the page.
You will be redirected to a new page, follow the rest instructions on your screen to successfully reset your account username.
How to Reset Forgotten World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Account Password
Did you forget your World of Hyatt card login password? If yes, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Visit the world of Hyatt login page with the URL chase.com/personal/offers/secureshopping
- Navigate to “Forgot username/password?” on the sign-in form and click on it.
Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the process. If you are unable to access your account after this, call the number on the back of your card.
World of Hyatt Credit Card Customer Service
If you are having issues with your Hyatt business card account or if it gets stolen or lost, you should contact the customer service unit immediately. You can call the number on the back of your card to contact customer service.
Alternatively, go to www.chase.com/personal/credit-cards/hyatt/manage-account/manage-my-account and call the number provided on the page or send an email by logging in to your account.
What do I do if My Hyatt Business Credit Card gets Lost or Stolen?
If your Hyatt Business card gets stolen or lost, call the Hyatt Business Credit card customer service immediately. When you do this, request a replacement card and it will arrive within three to five business days.
What Credit Score do I Need to Apply for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card?
Although the issuer does not specifically state the credit score you need to get the Hyatt business card, you need to have a score of at least 660 to get the card. However, you may get this credit card with a lower FICO score. Other factors will be considered when you apply for the card.
How do I Make my World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Payment?
If you are a Hyatt Business Credit cardholder, you can pay your bills by logging in to your account. When you access your account online, you can also set automatic payments. You can also make payments by contacting customer service or sending your payments to the Hyatt card payment mailing address.
- Best Window Valances – 7 Top Window Valances to Buy Right Now
- Best Natural Dog Shampoos for Puppies & Itchy Skin
- Best Motorcycle Helmets – How Much Should a Motorcycle Helmet Cost?
- Best OONI Pizza Oven – Can you Cook Burgers in OONI Pizza Oven?
- CWW Tech Africa Training and Internship Program 2022 – Apply Now!