This article would give you details on the World Bank Group Youth Summit 2023. The international summit in Washington, DC will take place both physically and virtually. The competition will last only two days, during which you will be able to present and excel as you see fit.
World Bank Group Youth Summit 2023
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop cross-cutting solutions to meet the needs of indigenous people, rural women, minority communities, and other weaker sections of society facing local-level challenges.
There are no distinctions based on nationality, race, religion, or socio-cultural background at this summit. Anyone who meets the eligibility requirements can apply for this global Young World Summit.
About World Bank Group Youth Summit
The global pitch competition attracts people who want to demonstrate their potential talent through this incredible opportunity. You will have the opportunity to learn alongside charismatic leaders and form long-term relationships.
By attending the summit, you will be recognized as an important member of the World Bank Group’s international community.
Gird your loins; this competition will help participants formulate viable necessary actions and offer solutions to global issues. Don’t miss out on the tenth edition of this youth competition to add another feather to your cap.
Details of the World Bank Group youth summit competition
- Host organization: WBG
- Host country: Washington, DC
- Mode of the program: virtual/ in person
- Gender: Make and Female
- Deadline for Application: There is no application deadline announced yet.
Benefits/Advantages of the WBG Youth Summit Pitch Competition 2023
Listed below are the advantages of the WGB youth pitch competition
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to pitch to potential investors, receive tailored mentoring, and be admitted to the inaugural WBG Youth Summit Alumni Network, as well as other virtual and in-person initiatives to spread the finalists’ stories and solutions across the WBG network.
- This year, participants may also be able to attend a workshop on idea development and solution implementation.
- Participants who advance through the interview rounds but do not advance to the final pitch competition will be invited to present their ideas virtually during the Youth Summit lightning rounds
- Following the interview round, the six finalists will attend the hybrid 2023 WBG Youth Summit at the WBG Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Travel expenses, including lodging for up to three nights, will be covered for one representative from each team.
- Other members of the team will be able to participate via the virtual platform. 1 Travel will be subject to the applicable Covid-19 guidelines as well as logistical (visa appointment, etc.) availability.
- Finalists will have the opportunity to network with experts engaged in global problem-solving in the impact space, including leaders from the public and private sectors across the social, environmental, and economic inclusion landscapes
How to Apply for the World Bank Group Youth Summit Pitch 2023 Competition?
- Applicants must carry out their application online through the provided webpage below
- Complete the personal information form.
- Carefully answer all questions.
- Fill out all of the required fields and register.
- Participants will present innovative and concrete solutions that highlight the role of youth in developing local solutions with the potential to have a global impact, with a focus on three pillars which are, climate, FCV, jobs, and skills.
- Submissions will include an application form as well as a pitch deck; participants can design their own deck or use the Pitch competition template.
- Proposals must be submitted in one of the following languages: Arabic, English, French, or Spanish.
- Submit your proposal after completing the form
Official webpage: https://live.worldbank.org/events/2023-wbg-youth-summit-pitch-competition
Eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Group Youth Summit 2023
- Participants can be students or people who are currently working.
- Individuals or teams of up to five people aged 18-35 are eligible to compete, regardless of prior experience in a specific field or topic.
- To be eligible to compete, individuals or teams (that is, all team members) must be willing and able to commit the time required to implement their solution after the competition, if it is not already in place. WBG encourages gender-balanced and diverse team compositions.
More Related Content
- University of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grants for International Students – HOW TO APPLY
- DESY Summer Student Program 2023/2024 in Germany – How to Apply
- The Top 7 Outstanding Online MBA Programs This Year
- How to Apply for Admission at Berklee College of Music
- UOFT Webmail Login Access – What is JOIN U OF T?