Applications are open for the Wonder Program for Women Entrepreneurs in Kenya 2024. The program’s goal is to empower 150 women entrepreneurs over three years by providing training that will improve their business productivity and facilitate growth.
This will be accomplished by equipping them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to optimize and refocus their businesses for increased expansion and scalability.
About the Program
Africa boasts the largest number of female entrepreneurs; however, it lacks the necessary supportive framework for entrepreneurship. Therefore, developing innovative financial solutions that grant women access to markets and incorporate them into the formal financial system becomes crucial in removing obstacles for women-led businesses.
The WONDER program, an accelerator initiative focused on investor readiness and business development, aims to establish 30 formal women-led enterprises over the next year. This program prioritizes the enterprises’ innovative potential, as well as their social and environmental sustainability.
To achieve this goal, the program will provide these enterprises with the skills, knowledge, and tools needed to optimize and refocus their businesses for growth and expansion.
However, the impact of this project will be highlighted through a unique approach that aims to improve. African enterprises’ access to finance combines skills enhancement, business acceleration, and individual mentorship within their training/services.
- Gain access to experienced coaches and mentors who can help optimize their business idea.
- Have the opportunity to participate in a customized 9-month accelerator program.
- Network with professionals and entrepreneurs across the region.
- Access potential investors who can provide funding for their business.
- Collaborate with peers in the same industry.
- Receive recognition and publicity through the WONDER website page and other related publications.
- Women-led businesses or businesses where women hold the majority of shares
- Ideally, businesses with women in leadership positions such as CEO or COO
- If there is a Board of Directors, at least half of the members should be women
- The business should have the capability to utilize a loan amount starting from $5,000
- The business should have a minimum of 5 employees, with at least half of them being women
- The annual sales of the business should reach $100,000
- The business should be officially registered in Kenya.
How To Apply For Wonder Program for Women Entrepreneurs in Kenya 2024
Are you interested and Qualified? Click here to begin the Application.
For further details visit the official website.
October 25, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Popularity of Football in Kenya – How Football Became So Popular In Kenya
- Waptrick Music – Download Music on www.waptrick.com
- African Christmas Tradition – African Countries that Celebrate Christmas
- Mozilla Foundation Responsible Computer Science Challenge – Apply Now!
- HP Reportedly Cuts Thousands of Jobs