Daystar Power is inviting eligible Nigerian Graduates to apply for its Women in Power Trainee Program 2023. The program was created with the goal of attracting young brilliant engineering graduates to be trained and developed into strong solar engineering industry leaders.
Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program
Through this program, Daystar Power Group seeks women Graduates who are motivated, hardworking, and with a focus on continuous improvement to exceed expectations.
This is part of the company’s commitment to creating an inclusive workforce, with an emphasis on gender balance in its core operational roles. The Women in Power Trainee Program will develop outstanding and brilliant female solar engineers at an early career stage.
Daystar Power Group is totally against all forms of discrimination on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, genetic information, and other attributes protected by the law.
Details About Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program
- Category: Postgraduate
- Host Organization: Daystar Power
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Eligible Gender: Women Only
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Rewards and Benefits of the Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program 2023
- The program presents an opportunity for Nigerian Female Graduates to join a forward-looking, innovative company
- Connect with an international group of colleagues.
- Have an unlimited career opportunity. This is based on achievements and personal development.
- Successful Candidates will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with long-term prospects in a fast-growing company
About Daystar Power
Daystar Power is a top power service provider, the company offers hybrid power solutions to commercial and industrial businesses in West Africa.
Daystar Power provides reliable solar power while also reducing its clients’ overall power costs.
The company is active in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, and Senegal. The company believes that affordable, reliable, and clean power should be readily accessible to all businesses and consumers across the African continent.
How to Apply for Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program 2023?
- All Interested and qualified candidates should go to the Daystar Power application page at: https://jobs.workable.com/company/aexsVByace3n6AmFzmk4Wb/jobs-at-daystar-power To apply
- You will be required to fill in your personal information and create a profile
- Ensure that you provide accurate information
Eligibility Criteria for Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program 2023
Applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible for the Women in Power Trainee Program:
- Educational Requirements: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- She must have completed the mandatory one-year NYSC scheme
- Experience: Candidates with 0 – 2 years of experience can apply
- Language proficiency: The Candidates should have excellent oral & writing skills in the English language
- Character Requirement: The Candidate is expected to self-motivated engineer with a learner’s mindset.
- Be passionate about renewable energy.
There is no specified deadline for the Women In Power Trainee Program.
More Related Content
- Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians – APPLY NOW!
- Grow with Google – Grow Your Businesses Online With Google
- Premium Trust Bank – Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerians
- Heineken Management Trainee Program for Young Nigerian Graduates – Apply Now!
- MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2022 For Young Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW