We are pleased to inform you that the EPFL Excellence Fellowships application in Switzerland is open for eligible Masters’s degree Students, for the 2023/2024 academic calendar.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2023
The École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), is offering a limited number of fellowships for outstanding Master’s level students. The Fellowship is open to students having any nationality who already obtained a Bachelor’s degree from EPFL or any other foreign institute.
This is an opportunity to study in the heart of Europe with a fully funded Fellowship Program in addition to the numerous benefits of the program. EPFL is based on diversity and inclusion, the institute has established the “Equal Opportunity Office” to ensure equal opportunities for all genders.
EPFL Excellence Fellowships was created with the aim of promoting equality in scientific, administrative, and technical fields, the program will also offer mentorship, coaching, and women-specific grants to successfully selected Candidates.
Summary of the EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2023 in Switzerland
- Country: Switzerland
- Institute: École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- Program Duration: Four semesters of the master’s program.
- Program Level: Master’s Level.
- Gender: Male and Female
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: For external Candidates, the deadline is April 15 or December 15, while the deadline for internal Candidates is January 31 or April 30.
Financial Benefits and Advantages of the EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2023
- Recipients of the EPFL scholarships will receive up to CHF 10,000 per semester.
- There will be free room reservations for recipients.
- A certificate of excellence will be issued at the end of the master’s program.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to network with influential persons in the industry.
- The Institute will facilitate the students for the perfect job fit
Application Process for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships 2023
- All interested and Qualified Students can apply through the official application link found below
- External candidates are required to click the icon requesting for application with a degree or not
- Internal candidates might be required to provide supporting documents
- After Completing the application form, submit it appropriately
- Official Application link: https://www.epfl.ch/education/master/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Guidelines_excellence-fellowships_Master_12.2022.pdf
Requirements for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships in Switzerland Qualification
The following criteria must be met by applicants to stand a chance of being considered for the EPFL fellowships
- Students from any nationality can apply. However, the selection of students will be on competitive academic scoring.
- Candidates with a second master’s degree are not eligible.
The Selection of candidates for the EPFL fellowships Program will be made based on the following criteria:
- Competitive ranking.
- Good academic record.
- Recommendation of Fellowship Committee.
- Required Documents for the EPFL Fellowships:
- Curriculum Vitae (Cv)
- Letters of recommendation from professors (two copies).
- Motivation letter.
- Transcripts with grades acquired at EPFL.
More Related Content
- EPFL Summer Fellowship 2023 for International Students – Apply Now!
- How to Study Medicine in Switzerland – Top 5 Universities to Study Medicine in Switzerland
- The Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 | How to Apply
- Ten Low Tuition Universities In Switzerland
- United Nations Graduate Study Program In Switzerland – Apply Now