Are you Interested in becoming a WMI Scholar? If yes, The Wells Mountain Initiative Program WMI Scholars Program 2023 is accepting applications. You are invited to apply for the prestigious WMI Scholars Program for students of developing countries.
Meanwhile, the Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI) is a public charitable foundation located in Bristol, Vermont, USA, the foundation is approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service.
The WMI Scholars Program is awarded for the full period of study; but, recipients are expected to maintain good grades, participate in community service and meet WMI deadlines for submitting their course grades, and semester reports.
Details About WMI Scholarship Program 2023
- Type of Program: Undergraduate
- Organization: Wells Mountain Initiative
- Status: Ongoing
- Eligible Country: Developing countries
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
About Wells Mountain Initiative
The activities of Wells Mountain Initiative is aimed at creating social change through education and community building by providing outstanding young students in the developing world with scholarships, skills training, and funds for start-up, as well as building a network of grassroots leaders who will enforce community transformation.
WMI is a public charitable foundation located in Bristol, Vermont, USA. We mentioned earlier that the foundation has been approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3). WMI provides annual support to students as they pursue various educational objectives.
Benefits of WMI Scholars Program 2023
The WMI Scholars Program Covers the student’s tuition fee, school fees, and study-related expenses for the full duration of the study.
How to Apply for Wells Mountain Initiative – WMI Scholarship Program 2023?
The application process for the Wells Mountain Initiative – WMI Scholars Program is done either through an online application or via mail.
- Online Application: Kindly Visit the application portal where you will be asked to create a free account (username and password), fill out the information and upload documents. The online application is preferably the best as it will provide you with the opportunity to save your work and return it multiple times.
Direct all your questions for review at [email protected].
- Mail-in Application: For the mail-in application, you will be required to print the 2023 application form. Ensure that you complete it and attach all required documents before sending it.
- You can visit WMI website below for more information: http://www.wellsmountainfoundation.org/prospective-scholars/
Eligibility Criteria for WMI Scholars Program Qualification
- Candidates must Have successfully completed secondary education, with good to excellent grades to be eligible
- Must meet the age requirements of 35 or below by March 1, 2023
- The applicant will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- Candidate must be pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Successful Applicants will be enrolled in a program of study that will benefit the community and/or contributes to the continued growth and advancement of his or her home country
- The candidate is expected to plan and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Must have demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying
Documents Required for Application
- A Clear personal recent photo
- An Essay (topic is stated on the application form)
- Application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Secondary school transcript
- Official tertiary transcript
- National exams results
March 1, 2023.
More Related Content
- Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2024 – Apply Now!
- NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program 2023 (3rd Cohort) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- Sainsbury Institute Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships 2023-2024 – Call for Application
- Michigan State University Global Ambassador Grant Scholarship – Apply Now!
- Les Margaret Awards 2023 – Apply Now!