Want to know where to find your Facebook story. Facebook Stories are short user-generated photo and video collections that can be watched up to two times and vanish after 24 hours. The story layout, instigated and made well-known by Snapchat, has been on Facebook’s sensor for some time.
On Facebook, its users can also create and share stories with their audience. One can share photos, videos, and posts on their Facebook stories. According to Facebook, Facebook stories are available for 24 hours. So, as a Facebook user, if someone wants to save their stories, they can save them in their Facebook story archive.
Where is My Facebook Story?
Your Facebook stories can be found in your achievements. When your story archive is turned on, your photos and videos will automatically be archived after they disappear from your story.
Only you can see your story archive. You can always turn your archive on or off. so you don’t need to worry if you would always like to visit your previous stories as Facebook got you covered.
How to Add Content to Facebook Stories
below are steps to add content to your Facebook stories;
- Access the camera; to create a story on Facebook, you first need to access the camera. You can do this by tapping the camera icon on the Facebook mobile app.
- Create your content; Facebook Users can choose both videos and photos to their stories. Once you have the camera open, you’ll be able to record your video or snap a quick photo. You’ll also notice a range of lenses and filters available to embellish your content.
- Share your story; once you are satisfied with what you have created, what you do next is to share it to your story. To do this, tap on the arrow icon in the center of the screen and then select ‘Your Story’ and tap on the send button in the bottom right of your screen.
It’s as simple as that. You can get more details on how to add content by clicking here.
How to Enable Your Stories on Facebook
Below are the guidelines to enable story from your page;
- Access your Facebook page from the Facebook mobile app.
- Scroll down until you see “Add to story.”
- Click on “Add to story.”
- Create your story or upload a photo or video.
- Click the “Add to Story” button.
How to Get My Story Highlight Back On Facebook
To add to your story highlights:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and tap Add New.
- Select the stories you’d like to highlight and tap Next.
- Add a title for your highlights or adjust your audience by tapping.
- Tap Done.
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, and then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.
Bear in mind that the most recent story highlight will appear first. When you create a story highlight for your profile, you’ll be able to see how many people view them. Story highlights stay on your profile until you delete them. To get more details on your facebook story, simply click here.