Amazon could literally be stepping up its game as Amazon Plans to Release an Amazon Branded TV as soon as October. According to Insider, the TVs will have Alexa, screen sizes in the range of 55 to 75 inches and they will be designed and manufactured by third parties such as TLC. In addition to that, the company is also developing a TV designed in-house but it is unclear when that might be released.
Before now, Amazon has several projects with TVs. It partners with Best Buy in order to sell Insignia and Toshiba TVs which run Amazons Fire TV software, they offer an AmazonBasics branded TV in India and it has the Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV Cube of which you can hook up to your TV.
Amazon Plans to Release an Amazon Branded TV as soon as October
This new rumored TV literally could indicate that the company is stepping up its TV efforts to take on TV stalwarts such as Samsung and LG more directly. As you might have already known, Amazon is a popular eCommerce website from which you can purchase various items. Not too long ago, they advanced into movie production and now, they want their own TV.
How to Buy TVs on Amazon
Obviously, when this rumored TV is released, it will be available for sale on Amazon. If you wish to get the TV immediately, you can order it. Below is how you can do just that.
- Get an internet-connected device and turn it on
- Open any web browser on the device and tap on the search bar
- On the search bar of the browser, enter the web address amazon.com
- Quickly sign up for an account or create one
- Now make use of the search bar on the site to find any TV you wish to purchase
- Once the TV is found, tap on it and then on the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button
- Complete the purchase and wait for your order to arrive.
It is as easy as that.