When was valentine’s day 2020? Valentine’s Day is a universal day to celebrate with the people you love in a different way than the usual. This is a time when you are supposed to go out of your way to do something out of the ordinary and memorable for your partner. Valentine’s Day is also referred to as Saint Valentine’s Day or The Feast of Saint Valentine and is always celebrated on February 14th of every year in all countries.
The celebration of Valentine’s Day came to existence as a Christian feast in honor of a saint in the church named Valentinus. And over the years, it has gradually transformed to becoming a day to celebrate romantic love expressed with the exchange of gifts. Valentine’s day is not a public holiday so people have to create time out of their busy schedules to spend time with them. In this article, we will also be talking about the Valentine’s Day 2020.
When was Valentine’s Day 2020
Again, when was Valentine’s Day 2020? Valentine’s Day falls on February 14th of every year but the only difference is the consistent change in the weekdays. Valentine’s Day on February 14th, 2020 was celebrated on a Friday. We have provided the February 2020 calendar for you below to confirm the fact of the day yourself:
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
From the February 2020 calendar, we can easily conclude that Valentine’s Day for the year 2020 was celebrated or observed on Friday, February 14th.
Love Quotes for Valentine’s Day 2020
Valentine’s Day is a very significant day that couples celebrate when it comes to romantic times of the year apart from their anniversary. This is why it is a great time to send your love special, heartfelt, romantic Valentine’s Day messages to express how important they are to you. All over the world, Valentine’s Day is generally a day for lovers to spend a good time together. We have made provision of some of the Valentine’s Day 2020 love quotes:
- I am very grateful to be with you this Valentine’s Day and always. I love you. Happy Valentine’s soulmate!
- When you smile at me, my heart melts. I am still baffled at how I got so lucky to have you as my husband. I look forward to spending every single day of my life with you. I love you my dear husband! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- People say it is difficult to make your dreams come true, but the time I have spent with you so far has made me realize that this is a totally wrong statement. Happy Valentine’s Day to you my love! There is nobody else in the whole world I would love to be with apart from you. I love and cherish you once again!
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I thank God that I was given the rare privilege to meet you. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
More Recent Stories
- Facebook New Year’s Post: New Year’s Posts and Messages
- Best TV Shows of 2020 – Catch all the Best TV Show and TV Series Live Online
- Tech Gifts for Christmas in 2020 – Best Christmas Tech Gifts for Everyone in 2020
- How to Get a Val from Facebook – How to Get a Facebook Val | How to Download Facebook App
- Valentine’s Day Movie: Romantic Movies to Watch This Valentine
- Valentine’s Day History: Why We Celebrate Valentine