WhatsApp Update 2021 is very important for all users of WhatsApp application. You can update WhatsApp from the Google Play Store on Android or iOS for App Store. The regular update ensures you have the latest version running on your mobile phone. The WhatsApp update can be done automatically or manually but based on your phone settings. Let’s see more on how to go about WhatsApp Update.
WhatsApp Update 2021
Before I elaborate more on WhatsApp Updates 2021, let’s know what the platform is all about. WhatsApp is a free download app. It is an American freeware, cross-platform centralized messaging and voice over IP (VoIP) service owned by Facebook, Inc.
Like I mentioned before, On this platform, users can send text messages and voice messages. Also, make calls both voice and video calls, share images, documents, users’ locations, and other media files.
However, The WhatsApp update 2021 can be done automatically or manually but based on your phone settings. Its impact to keep updating your app to be sure you’re running the secure version of the app. To update it automatically, you have to set up a notification to remind you of any available updates. But to get it done manually here’s how to do it
How To Update WhatsApp on Android
Follow these steps below to update your WhatsApp app manually:
- On the Google Play Store app on your Android home screen
- Click on the three horizontal lines
- Next, click on “My apps & games”
- Next, on WhatsApp, click on “Update” to Install the latest version
Use the above-stated steps to update your WhatsApp manually on your Android phone.
How To Update WhatsApp on iPhone
Use the steps shown below to update WhatsApp on your iPhone manually.
- On your phone home screen, click on the App Store icon and open it
- Click the small person-shaped icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen to open your account info.
- Scroll down until you find the “Available Updates” section
- Locate WhatsApp in the list and click “Update” to install the latest version.
This is just the simple means of updating your WhatsApp app. Most importantly, know that if WhatsApp does not show in the “Available updates “ section on your iPhone or there is no update button on the Android listing, this is because you already have the latest version installed and no new updates are currently available.
Check out the features and benefits of this app below
- The texts are simple, reliable messaging. You can message your friends and family for free.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees
- Keep in touch with groups of people, clients, coworkers, friends, and family.
- Use the group chat to share messages, photos and videos with up to 256 people at a time.
- You can mute, name, or customize notifications, and more.
- Communicate freely using voice calls, speak with friends and family for free. Enjoy free video calls, have a face-to-face conversation.
- Keep the conversation going. When you use WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device that’s most convenient for you. Download the desktop app at https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ or visit https://web.whatsapp.com
- It comes with a feature that enables you to add your working hours and business location in the business profile to enable customers to see it.
- It has an auto-reply option, which you can use during off-work time.
- It’s End-to-end encryption security making your calls and messages secure. Only you and the person you’re communicating with can read and listen to your conversation.
- Share photos and videos instantly on WhatsApp. Capture the moments that matter to you with a built-in camera. Share with your friends and family.
- You can send PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more without the stress of email or file-sharing apps. Documents can be send up to 100 MB.
- Enjoy the fun of sending voice messages, with just a tap, you can record a Voice Message. Either short or long story you better with the app.
- The app comes with outstanding supports tools to help promote your business by sending bulk messages to potential customers and thereby making your business rise globally.
These are the basic features of this WhatsApp Messenger platform.
The app is very much for iPhone and Android devices. But there are ways you can access it on your PC. Let’s look at how to get the app on an iPhone device
How to download on iPhone
- Go to the apple app store homepage
- On the app store homepage, find the search engine and fill in “WhatsApp ”
- Then, click on the enter key on your device.
- Look for the WhatsApp app that has a capital letter “B” and click on it.
- Click on the “buy” tab.
- Fill in your Apple ID if requested.
- Exercise little patients for it to download and install
- After installing you can proceed to launch the app or open it later.
How to download the app on Android
- Navigate to the Google play store on your phone.
- Proceed to the search engine and search for the app
- Locate the install tab to download and install the application.
The procedures above are procedures on how to download and install WhatsApp on iPhone and Android devices.
WhatsApp Download For PC
There’s no WhatsApp app designed for PC, if you want to access your WhatsApp on your PC, there are other way you can achieve it. Simply synchronize
- Download the app on your mobile device
- Sign Up for an account. Note, if you already have the app, skip these two steps
- On your device, open your WhatsApp
- Go to the menu button
- Select “WhatsApp web”
- On your PC, navigate to your browser and search for “WhatsApp web” it will take you to the web page.
- Get your device and place it to capture the QR code on your PC.
- If it captures it, then you’re good to go.
These are the steps to access your chat platform on your PC.