The Westerwelle Foundation Young Founders Programme is a prestigious 6-month fellowship designed for exceptional young entrepreneurs hailing from emerging markets. This program brings together aspiring leaders from around the globe who share a common goal of achieving entrepreneurial greatness.
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme aims to uplift young entrepreneurs in emerging markets and create a platform for their success, through equal opportunities to talented individuals.
Young Founders Programme
The Young Founders Programme is a highly regarded fellowship that empowers young entrepreneurs by offering them comprehensive support and guidance. The program is designed to foster an environment of innovation, collaboration, and entrepreneurial growth.
As a platform that connects talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, the fellowship aims to create a global network of aspiring entrepreneurs who can learn from each other and drive positive change in their respective markets.
The International Leadership Program in Berlin
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme takes place in Berlin, Germany, a thriving hub for innovation and entrepreneurship. The city offers a vibrant ecosystem that nurtures and supports startups, making it an ideal location for young founders to expand their networks and gain exposure to global business opportunities.
Through the program, participants have the chance to immerse themselves in Berlin’s dynamic startup culture and tap into its vast resources and expertise.
Benefits of the Young Founders Programme
The benefits of Participating in the Young Founders Programme include:
- Successful Candidates will full support for six months which will include a personal mentor, alumni buddy, peer mentoring sessions per month, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Contacts with investors and corporates.
- An invitation will be sent to the top ten Participants to attend a fully-funded international conference in Germany for 5 days.
- In the course of the conference, the participants will have the opportunity to pitch in front of investors, join networks, and get an insight into Germany’s start-up scene.
Requirements for the Young Founders Programme
Interested applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for the Young Founders Programme:
- To be eligible, the participant must have started a for-profit company in recent five years, with the focus of the company on developing or emerging markets.
- The company is expected to have a successful business model in terms of generating ideal revenue or have secured its first round of external funding.
- Additionally, the business must be impactful and must be to enhance the market quality.
- A good knowledge of English is required for all applicants
- Applicants must be available to attend the conferences and events for a duration of six months during this fellowship.
Application Process for Young Founders Programme 2024
- The application process is online, Candidates must therefore visit the application page at: forms.zohopublic.eu/form/CallforApplicationsYoungFoundersProgramme to apply
- Applicants are expected to have their startup pitch deck and provide correct and basic financial information regarding revenue and funding.
- A LinkedIn profile and/or CV is required during the application
- It’s important to answer carefully, all the questions asked in the application
August 13, 2023.
More Related Content
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme Spring 2023 In Germany Fully Funded – Apply Now!
- 6 Month Bachelor Degrees Online: Things to Keep in Mind Before Enrolling for One
- How to Apply For Black Founders Fund For Africa 2022 ($4Million) – Google for Startups
- Google for Africa 2021 – Google Plans to Support African Founders
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp 2023 for Female Founders Globally – Apply Now!