The Western Sydney University International Scholarships for postgraduate students do not require any special application. The Applications for admission to the University will be considered for the International Postgraduate scholarship.
Successfully selected applications will receive the scholarship offer outlined in their Offer of Admission letter.
Western Sydney University International Scholarships
Western University offers a number of merit Scholarships to Eligible International Postgraduate Students who are pursuing the 2023/2024 academic session.
Details About Western Sydney University International Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Institution: Western Sydney University
- Country: Australia
- School to study: Western Sydney University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Western Sydney University
Founded in 1989, the Western Sydney University is an multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney of Australia.
The university was established as a federated network university with the coming together of the Nepean College of Advanced Education and the Hawkesbury Agricultural College.
The University was rebranded in 2015 and this resulted in a change in name from the University of Western Sydney to Western Sydney University.
It is notable for it’s undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher research degrees programs with campuses in Bankstown, Blacktown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Liverpool, Parramatta, and Penrith.
Benefits of Western Sydney University International Scholarship
- The Western Sydney University International Scholarship Recipients will receive $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)
- The University scholarship benefits will be awarded to applicants who meet the minimum enrolment requirements for all chosen fields
How to Apply for Western Sydney University International Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
- All Interested and qualified applicants can simply visit Western Sydney University on westernsydney.edu.au to apply
- Please note that no special application is required for the scholarships. Applications for admission to the University will be considered for a scholarship.
- Successfully selected candidates will receive a scholarship offer outlined in their Offer of Admission letter.
- For more details, click the link below: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/international/applying/fees-and-costs/scholarships/international-scholarships-postgraduate
Eligibility Criteria for Western Sydney University International Scholarship
To be awarded the International Postgraduate Scholarships at Western Sydney University, applicants must meet the following Criteria:
- To be eligible, the Applicant must be an international student, note that Citizens from Australian, New Zealand or permanent residents of Australia are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must meet the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognized by Western Sydney University
- Must fulfil other admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- Applicants must be commencing a new program of study in 2023 for the first time to be eligible
Applicants are not eligible if;
- They’re citizens of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia
- They’re enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing program of study
- Applicants must not commence study in the session and year indicated in their offer.
- They do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance
- If they’re applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- If they’re applying to study a postgraduate program that is less than one year duration
- Applicants are eligible if they’re enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD
- What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace
- What Happens When You Report a Seller on Facebook Marketplace
- Tech Gifts for Christmas in 2022 – Best Christmas Tech Gifts for Everyone in…
- What is a Zombie Debt – How Does a Zombie Debt Work?
- Personal Loan Requirement to know Before Applying
- Best Countries that Offers Retirement Visa