Ever heard of Wells Fargo or come across the name before now? No? Yes? Either way, this article is all about Wellsfargo. Wells Fargo is a company that provides banking, mortgage, investing, credit card, personal, small business, and commercial financial services to its customers and users.
This American multinational financial services company has its corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, and its operational headquarters in New York, United States of America.
Aside from the headquarters in San Francisco, the company has several central offices throughout the U.S. The company has been ranked the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and also as the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by total assets.
The company, Wells Fargo was founded in 1852 by two people, known as, Henry Wells and William Fargo. The Wells Fargo company has over eight thousand branches and more than ten thousand (>10 000) ATMs.
The company is currently under the leadership of Elizabeth Duke as the Chairman, Charles Scharf as the President & CEO, John R. Shrewsberry as the CFO, and C. Allen Parker as the General counsel. The company has over two hundred and fifty-eight thousand (>258 000) employees.
Wells Fargo Subsidiaries
The Wells Fargo company has birthed and operates subsidiaries through which its products and services are offered to its users and customers. The following listed below are the subsidiaries of the company.
- Wells Fargo Advisors: this subsidiary is located in St. Louis, Missouri and it is one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States.
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.: this is one of the highly-rated banks in the United States.
- Wells Fargo Rail: the Wells Fargo Rail is a combination of two companies called the First Union Rail Corporation and GE Capital Rail Services.
- And, Wells Fargo Securities: this was established in 2009 to house Wells Fargo’s capital markets group which it obtained during the Wachovia acquisition.
These subsidiaries all function and operate under the main or parent corporation, Wells Fargo. These subsidiaries can also be called an extension of the company.
Wells Fargo Products And Services
The company offers a wide range of products and services for each of its users and customers. They offer services and products like;
- Asset management.
- Brokerage services.
- Credit cards.
- Equities trading.
- Finance and insurance.
- Foreign currency exchange.
- Foreign exchange trading.
- Futures & options trading.
- Investment management.
- Money market trading.
- Risk management.
- Treasury & security services.
- Wealth management.
The Wells Fargo Services
The company focuses and categorizes its business services and products into three groups. These groups are namely;
- Small Business and
Under personal, Wells Fargo helps you with your simplified banking and saving strategies. The category offers you services like;
- Banking and Credit Cards:
- Loans and Credit.
- Investing and Retirement.
- Wealth Management.
- Rewards and Benefits.
Banking and Credit Cards
The Banking and credit card services being offered helps you with simplified checking, making saving automatic, free online budgeting tools, and checking today’s rates. The services include;
- Accounts and Services: checking accounts, savings accounts and CDs, debit and prepaid cards, credit cards, foreign exchange, global remittance services, online banking, transfer and pay, mobile features, control tower, and ATM banking.
- Financial Goals: tax center, banking made easy, planning for retirement, and security center.
Loans and Credit
The possible account that can be opened and managed by Wells Fargo and the services being offered here are as follows;
- Accounts and Services: mortgage loans, home equity lines, personal loans, , student loans, auto loans, and credit cards
- Financial Goals: going to college, borrowing and credit, and security center.
Investing And Retirement
The offers of services, solutions, and accounts on investments and retirements for every individual are;
- Our Investing Services: self-directed investing, automated investing, dedicated financial advisor, and compare ways to invest.
- Investing Solutions: IRAs, invest in mutual funds, rollovers (401k and IRA), and invest in education.
- Financial Goals: strategy and research, planning for retirement, income in retirement, and investing basics.
The company helps to manage finances and offers services in this regard to people (individuals) and the services include;
- Wealth Services: the private bank, Wells Fargo advisors, abbot downing, and all wealth management services.
- Also, Wealth Solutions: wealth planning, private banking, investment and asset management, and fiduciary and trust services.
- Wealth Advice & Guidance: strategy and research, wealth management insights, and conversations magazine.
Rewards And Benefits
There are several benefits and rewards that Wells Fargo helps you discover. The services being offered are as follows;
- Go Far Rewards: explore rewards, earn rewards, use rewards, and share rewards.
- Relationship Program: customer relationship overview.
- Financial Goals: banking made easy, borrowing and credit, and security center.
These are all the personal services being offered by the company. These services are only offered to individuals and families.
This category or service is directed to small-scale businesses. With these services, you can compare business checking accounts, and banks online finds routing numbers and account numbers, and also get credit cards with rewards. The services are further grouped into;
- Loans and Credit.
- Merchant Services.
- Payroll and other Services.
Banking for small scale businesses with Wells Fargo has services offered such as;
- Business Checking.
- Business Savings and CDs.
- Also, Business Debit Card.
- Business Online Banking.
- Manage Accounts.
- Transfer and Pay.
- Mobile Banking.
- Financial Goals: get started with checking, and make and receive payments.
Loans and Credit
Loans and credits are also possible for small-scale businesses employing the services of Wells Fargo. For loans and credit, the services offered are as such;
- Business Credit Cards.
- Business Lines of Credit.
- Also, Business Loans.
- Letters of Credit.
- Business Real Estate Financing.
- Healthcare Practice Financing.
- SBA Loans.
- Business Credit Finder.
- Financial Goals: financing and credit.
Small services would require merchant services to grow. This is why Well Fargo brings merchant services to small businesses knowing how important it is. The services offered here are;
- Merchant Services Payment Processing.
- Credit Card Processing Options.
- Advantages of Credit Card Processing.
- Accepting Mobile Payments.
- Clover POS Systems.
- EMV Chip Card Technology.
- Financial Goals: make and receive payments.
Payroll And Other Services
Payroll services are also being offered by Wells Fargo for small businesses. The payroll services being offered here are;
- Payroll Services: streamline payroll, support, and team management.
- Other Services: Investing For Retirement, and International Business Services.
- Financial Goals: plan for the future
The commercial categorized services provided by the Wells Fargo company refers to the services channeled to industries and big companies (big businesses in general). The company also has services for these sets of ventures.
The company, in this case, works with your company, offers its products and services, and gives industry expertise solutions that best suit your company. To serve you better, the company uses the following to achieve the needed financial solutions for companies and they are;
- Products and Services.
- Industry Expertise.
Wells Fargo Products And Services
The products and services provided by the company are as follows;
- Commercial Financing.
- Commercial Real Estate.
- Corporate Trust Services.
- Employee Benefits.
- Institutional Investing.
- International Services.
- Investment Banking.
- Market Risk Management.
- Treasury Management.
Wells Fargo works with specialists who know your industry and can provide the right financial services for you. The services offered here are;
- Auto Dealerships.
- Beverage Companies.
- Food and Agribusiness.
- Technology Banking.
- Waste and Recycling.
The Wells Fargo company makes use of insights to proffer the right solutions, and give the right products and services for the company. The insights used are;
- Economic Commentary: Weekly Economic Commentary, Economic Indicators, Regional Economic Reports, Real Estate, and Housing Reports, Annual Economic Outlook, Monthly Economic Outlook, International Reports, Special Reports, and About Wells Fargo Economics.
- Additional Publications: Wells Fargo Securities Research, International Insights, and Equipment Finance Publications.
Wells Fargo Accounts Online
In other to access the services and products offered by Wells Fargo Company, you have to open a Wells Fargo online account. This account serves as the gateway to the services. With the account, you can estimate how much to borrow, find your credit card, gives you free online budgeting tools, and find your routing or account number.
There are different types of accounts to open the company. They are grouped into;
- Banking: checking accounts, savings accounts, time accounts (CDs)
- Loans & Credit: credit cards, home equity financing, home mortgage, personal lines and loans, student loans, and the relocation mortgage program.
- Banking: Wells Fargo business online, business bill pay, direct pay, checking accounts, savings accounts, business debit cards, QuickBooks, and Quicken.
- Credit Cards: Wells Fargo business platinum card, Wells Fargo business elite card, and Wells Fargo business secured card.
- Loans & Lines of Credit: Business loans (Wells Fargo unsecured loans, equipment express, SBA (Small Business Administration), financing for healthcare practitioners), business lines of credit (business lines of credit, secured business line of credit), commercial real estate financing (commercial purchase loan, commercial refinance loan, commercial equity loan, commercial equity line of credit).
- Payroll Services: payroll services
- Merchant Services: Accept credit and debit cards, mobile, and online payments from your customers.
Open Wells Fargo Account
To open an account with the company is viewed as applying for an account with the company. In order to achieve this, there are a couple of steps you have to follow. These steps are;
- Go to www.wellsfargo.com on your browser.
- Select the services (personal, small business, or commercial you want from the home page).
- Locate and click on “Apply For an Account or Service”.
- This would take you to the application page where all the possible accounts you can open would be displayed. You can select a Wells Fargo Checking Account
- Locate the account that best suits your needs and click on “apply now” beneath it.
- Impute your Zip code on the pop-up menu.
Follow the prompt instructions by providing the necessary information correctly. Having done this, you would have created your account online successfully. You can also create this account via a phone call. There are numbers to call close to the “apply now” icon.
Wells Fargo Sign In
The sign-On or login is just another word for your account sign-in. You can access your accounts online by following the guide in this article.
How to Login to your Wells Fargo Account:
Follow the steps below to access your account:
- Go to the home page,
- Type in your username and password.
- Click on the “Sign On” icon underneath to sign in to your online account.
Wells Fargo Sign Up
One thing to note is that, to sign on you an online Wells Fargo account, you have to have one. If you do not have an online account, you can create one through the web page using your PC or mobile device.
How to Create a Wells Fargo Account
To create an online account, do the following;
- Go to the official web page with this link- www.wellsfargo.com.
- Click on “Enroll Now” on the sign on-page.
- Impute your social security number (SSN), ATM card/ debit card/ account number/ loan number.
- Click on “Continue”.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions and this will create an online account for you. With this account, you can monitor your accounts, investments, and credits & rewards.
Wells Fargo Near Me
How do I locate a Wells Fargo near me now? If you have this question running through your mind. You are reading the right article. You can locate a Wells Fargo branch or ATM near you with your internet-connected device.
To do this, click on this page and enter your Zip code to find one near you. You can also make use of the map on this page.
Wells Fargo Customer Service
If you are having issues with your account or you want to report your stolen Wells Fargo Credit card, you should contact the customer service unit.
To do this, click on this link to visit the customer service page. Here, you will find the Wells Fargo customer service number which you can call.
The Wells Fargo Company thinks all around. It is concerned about every business venture and financial aspect of you- the personal for individuals, the small business for small-scale businesses, and the commercial for big businesses like industries and companies.
- Wells Fargo PPP Forgiveness Application
- www.wellsfargo.com – How to Apply for a Wells Fargo Credit card
- Activate Wells Fargo Card – How to Activate Your Wells Fargo Card
- Near Me Wells Fargo – Wells Fargo ATM Near Me
- Customize Wells Fargo Card – How to Customize Your Wells Fargo Card
- How to Request a Credit Line Increase with Wells Fargo
- Student Loan Refinancing Wells Fargo: How to Refinance Wells Fargo Student Loans