Afriguild is inviting young African women interested in frontier tech and looking for an opportunity to develop their skills in the virtual economy, to apply for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023.
This fellowship aims to empower young African women by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies in Web3 technologies.
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship
The Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023 is a program designed to nurture the next generation of African women leaders in frontier technologies. It offers a unique opportunity for young African women who are currently undergraduate students or recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa.
The fellowship is aimed at equipping participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to thrive in the virtual economy.
What is Afriguild?
Afriguild, the organization behind the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship, is dedicated to making the possibilities of Web3 accessible to everyone. They believe in empowering the average African to become a participant and contributor in the global revolution through education, gaming, and community building.
Afriguild’s mission aligns with the goals of the fellowship, which is to provide entry-level opportunities into Web3 and inspire young African women to embrace frontier technologies.
Eligibility Criteria for Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023
To be eligible for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years to be considered
- Must be an African woman.
- Should have a keen interest in Web3 and the Creator Economy.
- Must be a fast learner and willing to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges.
- Must be residing in an African country.
Selected fellows will enjoy a range of benefits that will contribute to their personal and professional growth. Some of the key benefits of the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023 include:
- Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for the two best applicants.
- A Stipend of up to $300 per month.
- Learning paths covering Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, content creation, design, and promotion.
- Development of critical soft skills for the future.
- Access to job opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a global community of like-minded individuals.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for the Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023, follow the application procedures outlined below:
- Click the online application form link: https://forms.gle/ and complete the form with accurate information
- Submit the form once the required details are provided.
- For more details, please visit the official website given below: https://afriguild.com/
The Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for young African women to gain valuable skills and experience in frontier technologies, if you’re eligible, then don’t miss out on this unique opportunity.
More Related Content
- Google Cloud Wants To Help Web3 Developers
- Best Blockchain Bootcamps in 2023 – Can A Beginner Learn Blockchain?
- Users Can Now Bundle YouTube TV with Frontier Internet
- University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences Fellowship 2022
- Best Podcasts on Crime: The Best Podcasts on Crime to Listen to 2022