Are you a young entrepreneur or artist with a vision and a project in mind? Are you between 18 and 35 years old? Seize the opportunity now! Stand a chance to win a share of $300 and a Free 3-week Business Training with Certification through the EDP for Africa Programme 2024. You can apply for the voice1Africa & Sound Mind Buildup Entrepreneurship Development Program for Africa 2024.
Launched in 2021 by Voice1Africa and Sound Mind Buildup, the EDP for Africa (Entrepreneurship Development Program for Africa) aims to train young African entrepreneurs, providing financial empowerment and fostering connections among them. This initiative seeks to create an environment for Africans to do business together and contribute to a connected Africa.
This effort is expected to enhance the utilization of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) agreement, creating the world’s largest free trade area by the number of participating countries. The pact will link 1.3 billion people across 55 African countries, boasting a combined gross domestic product (GDP) valued at US$3.4 trillion.
- No strings attached – it’s your vision, and you’re allowed to run your business your way.
- Opportunity to receive a $100 grant for entrepreneurs.
- Connect with other young entrepreneurs across the African continent.
- Expand your market and open your business to other parts of Africa.
- Gain a certificate in Business Development from EDP For Africa.
- Age requirement: 18 to 35 years old.
- Currently engaged in business on the African continent or intending to start one.
- Fill out the application form.
- Share your project idea and explain how $100 will make a difference.
- Submit your application and await review by the EDP for Africa team.
The application deadline is February 25, 2024
How to Apply
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Best Dry Scalp Shampoo – Will Conditioner Get Rid Of a Dry Scalp?
- NFTs Seized by UK Tax Authorities for the First Time
- $150 Million in FTX Assets Reportedly Seized By the Feds
- Facebook World Vision USA – Facebook World Vision USA Official Page | Facebook World Vision USA Core Values
- Apple Plans Vision Pro Launch by February According To Reports