Applications for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2023/24, is now open. The Programme is a well-structured initiative aimed at nurturing and grooming young talents to become future leaders. This two-year training program provides participants with hands-on experience, mentorship, coaching, and comprehensive on-the-job training.
Throughout the program, successful candidates will receive a full salary and enjoy the perks of being full-time employees. The Discover Graduate program is a permanent employment opportunity that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. To be eligible for participation, applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2023, as the program commences on the 1st of February 2024.
Details About Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme
After the two years Discover Graduate program, Participants will take on a destination role within the organization. Additionally, there will be opportunities to apply for more stretch assignments (locally and internationally) beyond the participant’s comfort zone, with the aim of building their expertise and leadership capability.
A prospective candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
Summary – Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme
- Company: Vodacom
- Program Type: Graduate Programme
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Duration: 24 Months
- of position: Several
- Qualifications: Young Graduates
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
Vodacom is a prominent African company that focuses on providing connectivity, digital, and financial services across the continent. Established in South Africa, the company has expanded its operations to various African countries, including Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Egypt, Mozambique, Lesotho, Kenya, and Ethiopia.
With its mobile networks covering a population of over 500 million people, Vodacom has become a major player in the telecommunications industry in Africa. Vodacom traces its roots back to South Africa, where it began its journey as a mobile communication provider. Over the years, the company’s commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has driven its expansion into several other African nations.
This growth has allowed Vodacom to become a leading connectivity and digital services provider across the continent. The company’s presence in Africa is widespread, covering a diverse range of countries. Its operations have a significant impact on the lives of millions of people, providing them with access to reliable communication and digital services.
To be eligible for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of two years of working experience post studies is required
- Be 26 years old or younger.
- Applicants must be South African Citizens by Birth/Naturalization, or permanent residents.
- Interested applicants who are Citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Egypt, and Tanzania, can apply for consideration in their respective markets.
- A minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- National Diploma (three years) will be considered in specific areas, such as Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, and Information Systems/Information Technology.
To apply for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme, interested applicants follow the steps below:
Step 1: Ensure that you fulfill all the above-mentioned Criteria before applying for a position
Step 2: After confirming your eligibility, please click on this link: https://opportunities.vodafone.com to register and apply.
Step 3: After a successful registration, an email will be sent to you as a confirmation after which Vodacom Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback.
31 August 2023.