The application for the USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is currently on going. United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) is offered in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The global scholar initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world-class university education.
USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The USIU-Africa Scholars program will provide full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants. Upon completing their studies, scholars will be required to lead changes in their communities and contribute to meaningful transformation across the African continent.
Meanwhile, scholars will be equipped with internationally recognized and locally applicable qualifications to be able to enforce these changes in their various communities.
About United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa)
Mostly called USIU-Africa, the United States International University Africa, is a private university in Located Kenya (the largest economy in the East African Community).
The prestigious university is accredited by the Commission for Higher Education in Kenya and by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). It’s campus is located in the Roysambu neighborhood, in the Kasarani suburb of Nairobi, which us Kenya’s capital and largest city.
Summary of USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Type: Undergraduate
- Institution: The United States International University Africa (USIU-Africa)
- Country to study: Kenya
- School to study: The United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Aim and Benefits
The USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars will receive Complete support which includes:
- Tuition and functional fees.
- Laptops, books, and other learning materials.
- Good accommodation and meals.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport to and from home.
- Access to leadership training.
- Access to entrepreneurial training.
- Psycho-social support, career counseling, and mentorship.
- Any Disability needs will be reasonably catered for.
How to Apply USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022
Interested and qualified?
- Download the application form via the USIU-Africa website: https://www.usiu.ac.ke/assets/file/8d727a9f-mastercard-foundation-scholars-progr.pdf
- The Application forms can also be picked from the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme office at the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension, 2nd floor.
- It is important to read through the required information before filling in the application form.
- Once you’re done filling the form, Submit it together with other supporting documents required by email ensuring that the scanned copy of the scholarship application form and all the required documents are scanned in PDF format.
- While sending, use your name and nationality as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your application at the Scholars Program Office, located in the School of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension building at USIUAfrica.
Eligibility Criteria for USIU-Africa Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022
Interested Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be maximum of 29 years and below at the time of application.
- Must Meet the minimum university entry grade of a C+ and above or its equivalent as set by the Kenya Commission for University Education.
- All Applicants who are interested in courses in the school of Pharmacy and Health sciences must have a mean grade of B- or its equivalent and at least a C+ or B- in the cluster subjects of English, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry.
- Applicants Must have interest in the following Programs any of the approved 13 undergraduate degree programs for the Scholars Program at USIU-Africa as follows:
- Science and Technology – Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Technology, Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology, Bachelor of Science in Software
- Engineering, Data Science and Analytics
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences – Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics;
- Communication, Cinematic and Creative Arts –Bachelor of Arts in Animation, Bachelor of Arts in Film Production and Directing;
- Business – Bachelor of Science in Finance, Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Accounting;
- Humanities and Social Sciences – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology)
- Applicants must Have proven record of leadership involvement and community give back engagement.
- Must be seen to have socio-economic disadvantage.
September 16, 2022
Official webpage of USIU-Africa: https://www.usiu.ac.ke/2395/call-for-applications-mastercard-foundation-scholars-program-usiu-africa-fall-september-2022-intake
- Platinum Capital One Credit Card Activation @ Platinum.capitalone.com/activate
- www.Mybslhr.Com Employee Self Service – Brookdale Employee Login Portal
- www.myvanillacard.com – My Vanilla Card Sign In
- oldnavy.barclaysus.com – Navy Master Card Application, Login or Activate
- www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com – How to Activate Your Turbo Visa Debit Card