oldnavy.barclaysus.com is the official website for the Navy rewards master cards. This website is used to manage the Navy cards. With this website, you can perform actions like applying for a Navyist rewards card, login into the old navy online portal, etc.
the website gives enough information about this card but we will outline such details comprehensively right here and show you how to use the website for various functions like activation, login, application, etc.
Navy Rewards Master Card
The Navy rewards master cards are issued by Barclay bank and are also part of the branded cards from Gap inc. This card is issued to the customers of old navy.
Loyal customers of Old navy are given lots of perks and benefits via these cards.
When you use the Navyist master card, you will earn rewards anywhere, that master card is accepted.
Navy Master Card Benefits
Here are some of the rewards offered by the Navy master card;
- With this card, you will earn 1X Points for Every $1 Spent on purchases made outside Old Navy and other supported brands
- You will also get 5 points for every $1 spent with this card at old navy
- You will get free fast Shipping on all online orders for $50 at Old navy
- If you purchase with this credit card at old navy, you will get a 20% discount.
- This card has no annual fees.
- It gives you early access to selected sales
- This card gives a quarterly bonus to all cardholders that make purchases at Old Navy.
These are the major benefits and rewards you can get from using this master card. The note below contains the features of the Master card.
Features of the Navy Master Card
The major features of this master card are;
- It has an APR of 24% for purchases
- You will also get an APR of 28.24% for balance transfers
- It has an APR of 29.24% when using the master card for cash advances.
- The Master card has 0 annual fees
- The balance transfer fee of this card is $5 or 5% of the amount on each transfer.
These are the major features of the Navy Master card.
If you want to get this card, you can easily apply for it online at oldnavy.barclaysus.com. this process is very simple, read the instructions below to easily apply for your card online.
How to Apply for the Navyist Reward Master Card at oldnavy.barclaysus.com
To apply for the Navyist rewards master card, follow the steps below;
- First of all, go to the official page, barclaysus.com
- When you get to the home page of this website, click on the link that says“learn more“
- Now, on the next page, click on the link that says“apply now“
- You will then be led to the application page. When you get to the page you will have to provide the last four digits of your “SSN“and then your “Mobile phone number“.
- After that click on the no thanks option, fill out your General information, and your permanent address, and verify your identity.
- Then click on the “Continue“ button.
With the steps written above, you can easily apply for your Navy master card.
Navyist Reward Master Card Activation
When you are done with your application processes you must have to activate your card for you to use it. And you can activate your Navyist reward MasterCard online, and it can only be possible if you follow these guidelines listed below.
How to activate Navyist Reward Master Card at oldnavy.barclaysus.com
Activate your card, just by following the steps below;
- To start activating, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- Your card can only be activated through the Barclays app or on their web page.
- Enter this link on your preferred web browser https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/activate
- Then enter your Card number, security code, and last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), and select your occupation.
- And finally, click on the “Activate“ button.
When you follow these steps, your card will be ready for usage.
Navyist Reward Master Card Login
Oldnavy Barclaysus members need to keep their account active by keeping it logged in to their device. Having an online account allows you to check out faster, save frequently used addresses, get the latest deals, and review past orders. And having an active online account can make your paying bills be done, and all these can only be done when you are logged into your account.
How to Log into Navyist Reward Master Card
The login process can only be possible when you follow these procedures below.
- You just have to visit their web page https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/servicing/home
- After that, provide your Username and Password.
- Then click on the “Log in“ button below.
These are the short and easy steps to take to successfully log in to your Navyist reward Master Card
Navyist Reward Master Card Account Recovery
If you lost access to your account or you forgot your account login details, it‘s no big deal, all you have to do is just use these guidelines which I listed below.
- You just have to access the internet and enter https://oldnavy.barclaysus.com/servicing/aiv.action?startIdentityChallengeForReset=&pageLayout=aivForgotCredentials
- Then fill out the blank spaces by providing the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), your date of birth, and your account number.
- Then tap on the “Continue“ option.
These are the major steps to reset your password.
Frequently Ask Questions
How can I pay my Old Navy bill?
Old Navy renders the option to make an online payment to their card members through a credit card app or their online store portal. Cardholders can also choose to make an Oldnavy payment on their Oldnavy card or Visa credit card by mail or by phone.
How do I check the balance on my Old Navy account?
You can only check your Old Navy account balance when you log into your online account. And your credit card balance will be shown on your dashboard or home screen.
Is Synchrony Bank OldNavy?
Synchrony bank was the issuer of the Old Navy Credit card. But Gap Inc has recently moved its credit card program from synchrony bank to Barclays Bank and it was completed in June 2022 all cardholders can use their new Barclays account from 20th June 2022.
Why was my Old Navy Card closed?
If you don‘t use it for a year or more, the card issuer will be left with no choice but to cancel your card account. And there can be multiple reasons why you were canceled, this could be the most relevant one. So all you have to do is just keep your account active.
Also Read: Android Auto 8.0 – New Features and Issues