www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com is the official website that is used to manage Turbo cards. This website is a general hub for all the users of turbo via debit cards. With this website, you can create and sign in to an online account for the Turbo visa card, you can activate your card, send and receive money, deposit money into your card, locate ATMs, etc.
The Turbo visa debit card is issued by Intuit. This card can be used anywhere a Visa card is accepted in the United States. It has an application that can be downloaded to your mobile device to track your funds. With this card, you do not get overdraft fees, no minimum balance fees, and no penalty fees.
With the Turbo Visa debit card, you will get charged a fee of $2.50 for every ATM withdrawal made outside a Turbo. To get other products with the Turbo card you may need additional customer verification and acceptance to abide by certain terms and conditions.
Another offer by Turbo is that it has a nationwide network of free ATMs. This is to help the customers of Turbo get help when they need it.
This platform has a lot to offer to a lot of its users. Let‘s start discussing some of them below;
Activate Turbo Card
One of the most noticeable symbols you will encounter when you get to the home page of www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com. Read our instructions below to successfully activate your Turbo visa Credit card at www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
How to Activate Your Turbo Visa Debit Card
Follow these steps below to easily activate your Turbo Visa Debit card;
- First of all, go to the home page of the website, turbodebitcard.intuit.com
- When you get to this page, you will see the activation button on the home page as stated in the first part of this session.
- When you do that, you will be led straight to the next page. This page will be an enrolment page, fill in all the information requested on this page. Some of the information that will be requested will include your turbo card number And other vital and personal details.
- Now click continue.
Follow the remaining steps on the next page to complete your activation process.
If you do not have an online account at www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com, then this will be the right time to create it because it will be very useful in managing your Turbo card and performing transactions such as sending and receiving money, loading or depositing money into your card‘s account, checking your balance, etc. Read the steps below to create an account;
How to Create a Turbo Online Account At www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com
To create an online account at www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com, follow the steps below;
- First of all, go to the website, turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- When you get to the home page of this website, click on the login link located at the top right part of the home page.
- After that, you will be directed to a new page, click “create a new account“
- You will be led to a new page to enter your Turbo Visa Debit Card Number, the expiration date of this card, and the Card‘s CVV.
- When you do that, resolve the captcha to prove that you are human and click next.
Now, follow the remaining instructions on the next page to completely create your new account at www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
Turbo Card Login
All you will need for this process is your registered password, your username, and a good internet-enabled device. Follow read the instructions below to learn how to log in to your Turbo card Account.
How to Login to your Turbo Card Account
To login to your Turbo card account, follow the steps below;
- First of all, go to the home page of the website, turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- When you get to this home page, click on the login button.
- This will lead you to a login page. When you get to this page, enter your login user ID and your password.
- After that, click the login button.
With these steps, you can successfully log in to your Turbo card account.
Turbo Card Account Recovery
Before you can perform any action with the Turbo mobile application or with the website, you will have to go through a login process. If you have forgotten your password or your username, you will not be able to perform any function with the Turbo mobile application or with the Turbo website. You can go through the password recovery process below;
- First of all, go to the official website of the Turbo Visa Debit Card, turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- When you get to the home page of this website, click on the login link.
- After that, click on forgot password or username.
- When you have done that, you will be led to a new page to reset your password. You will be asked to submit certain details to recover your turbo password or username.
After doing that click on the next button and follow the remaining instructions given to you to successfully recover your Turbo account or password.
Turbo Card App
Because of the value, they have for their users, Turbo has launched an app that can act in place of this website. With the Turbo App, you can do everything that can be done on the website. Including signing into your account, checking your Turbo Debit Card account balance, sending and receiving money, and contacting the customer service team. To get this mobile application, go to your phone‘s mobile application store. The Turbo App is available on the Google play store and the iOS mobile Application store.
Turbo Prepaid Card Balance
Checking the Turbo prepaid card balance is very easy if you are already signed up to the website, www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com. Immediately you get the Turbo Visa card, go to the website to Activate it and log in to your account. After doing that, you will gain access to your dashboard and see your turbo prepaid card balance.
How to Deposit Money Into your Turbo Card
Turbo card has made things very easy with their customers by simplifying the process of depositing, sending, and receiving money. To successfully deposit money in your Turbo Visa debit card, read the instructions below
- Go to the official website of the Turbo debit card turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- When you get to this website, sign in to your account by following the steps given in this article.
- After that, go to the menu section and click on the option that says deposit money.
- You will then be led to a new page, follow all the instructions given on this new page to completion.
Now that we know how to load our Turbo Visa debit card, keep reading to know how to send and receive money with www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
How to Send And Receive Money With www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com
To do this properly, follow the instructions below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Turbo Visa Debit Card, turbodebitcard.intuit.com.
- When you get to the home page of this website, click on the link that says “send or receive money“
- After that, you will be led to a new page to fill in your transaction details
- After filling in your transaction details, follow the remaining instructions on the screen to complete your transaction process.
These are the easy steps to take to easily send and receive money with your Turbo Visa Debit Card.
Turbo Card Phone Number
If you have any problems with the Turbo visa Debit card, contact customer care. You can call them with the Turbo card phone number. To get this number, go to the website.
Frequently Asked Questions About www.turbodebitcard.intuit.com
My Turbo Card App is Down, What Should I Do?
If your Turbo Application is not working, it could be a lot of reasons. First of all, make sure you do a proper check-up to make sure that your phone is not the problem. After that, try uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile application. It could be that the website is handling a lot of sign-in requests at the same time.
Is Turbo Card A Bank Account?
All the banking services are provided by and the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is by Green Dot Bank. This Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank, and Bonneville Bank.
How Much Can I Overdraft My Turbo Card?
The overdraft feature is not available on the Turbo Visa Debit card.
How Much Money Can You Withdraw From A Turbotax Card?
Turbo cards have limits on the amount, number, and type of transactions you can make on your Card. with this card, you can withdraw up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from ATMs unless otherwise indicated.