The University of New England in Australia is inviting international applicants for its HDR Scholarship Program 2023. HDR Scholarship applicants are expected to be current scholars pursuing a Higher Degree Research course, or students who have already submitted an application for an HDR Course.
University of New England Australia
So, would you like to study at the University of New England in Australia on scholarship this 2023? The Fully Funded HDR Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for you to make that study dream of yours a reality.
Please note that the HDR Scholarship at the University of New England is only for Masters and Ph.D. students.
The available field of study include environmental, rural sciences, law, science and technology, music engineering, architecture, social science, management, development, business, etc. As a fully funded Program, the student’s full tuition fee will be covered.
Details About the University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023
- Category: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: University of New England
- Country: Australia
- Duration: Two years and Three years for Master’s and Doctoral degrees respectively
- Eligibility Criteria: International candidates
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Program Level: Master’s and Ph.D. degree program
- Gender: Men and Women
- Applicants’ Deadline: 31 March 2023
Benefits of the University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023
- The living expenses of the HDR Scholarship holder will be covered
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Health insurance
- Candidates will be provided with a full allowance of AU$ 28,854 every week
- Monthly Stipends
How to Apply for the University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023?
- All interested and Qualified Candidates should apply online through the official portal of the University of New England
- Kindly provide all the documents required
- Complete the application and submit it before the deadline and awaits a response
- To apply click on the official link below: https://www.une.edu.au/research/hdr/scholarships
Requirements for the University of New England HDR Scholarship 2023
The requirements to apply for the HDR Scholarship at the University of New England are as follows:
- Sound academic records must be possessed by Candidates
- Master’s degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution
- The phD degree program requires that Applicants have a Master’s degree in any of the major fields listed in this post
- The scholarship is also open to students who are enrolled in studies in 2022.
Participating Schools and Fields of Study
- School of Education
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Science, Agriculture
- Business, and Law
- School of Environmental and Rural Science
- School of Law
- School of Science and Technology
- UNE Business School
- Faculty of Medicine and Health
- School of Health
- School of Psychology
- School of Rural Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Bachelor’s Transcript (for Master’s and a transcript of Master’s for Ph.D. programs.
- Recent Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
More Related Content
- University of New England Scholarship 2022 in Australia | Apply Now
- Facebook Dating England: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Review
- Windows 11 2022 Update Offers Gamers Two New Features
- New England Law Boston – How to Apply to New England Law Boston | Application Requirements
- How to Fix your Xbox Series X’s HDR Too Bright