The University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships 2022 or International Students are scholarships for excellence, it is aimed at students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are top-notch.
All International students seeking to pursue a graduate program in Switzerland are hereby informed that the University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships 2022 is open for applications.
The education system in Switzerland is on top of the chat. Swiss higher education has an undeniable quality of higher institutions (Universities and Colleges).
About the University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships
The University of Lausanne offers around 10 scholarships every year. This scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student.
The scholarship worth is around CHF 1,600 for 10 months every year for the complete duration of the master’s program, with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Summary of the University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships 2022
- Type of Scholarships: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Lausanne
- Country: Switzerland
- Institution: University of Lausanne
- Course: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
- Benefits of University of Lausanne Master’s scholarship: The scholarship amounts to CHF 1600 per month for about 10 months a year. This covers the duration of the Master’s program.
How to Apply for the University of Lausanne Master’s Scholarships 2022
The step below will guide you towards applying for this scholarship.
- You will need to send completed application unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
CH – 1015 Lausanne
- All the application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
- Applying for a Masters’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s, hence, an application to register at UNIL
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Lausanne Masters Scholarships Qualification
Interested students must meet the following criteria to be considered for the university of Lausanne Master’s scholarships
- Applicants must have obtained a foreign university degree equivalent to a bachelor’s at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- Candidates ought to have distinguished themselves during their studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- The applicant is expected to have a language level of at least B2 in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which their chosen master is taught.
- The Applicant must not have been registered with UNIL
- An applicant must have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee before being considered
- Note that any act of Withdrawal from the program will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
The application deadline for the University Lausanne Master’s Scholarships is November 1, 2022
You can get more details, by visiting the UNIL website at: https://www.unil.ch/international/unilmastersgrant-1#standard_109
Also Read: Best Rugged Laptops – Cheap Rugged Laptop