Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year is offered by the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. This Scholarship is for a full-time taught 1 year Masters’s degree study at the University of Edinburgh.
Details of Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
- Application Deadline for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship: June 2, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: For Developing countries
- Study In (country): University of Edinburgh UK
- Eligible Fields of Study: The following fields are Part-time MSc and are held Online for 3 years:
- Critical Care
- Clinical Education
- Clinical Management of Pain
- Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Trials
- Data Science for Health and Social Care
- Global Health and Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Global Health
- Internal Medicine
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors
- Primary Care Ophthalmology
- Restorative Dentistry
- Science Communication and Public Engagement
- Surgical Sciences
- Family Medicine
- Public Health
- Clinical Ophthalmology
- General Surgery
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Type of program: Master’s
- Number of Scholarships: 3
- Value of Scholarship: it Covers the Full Tuition fees for the duration of the program of study
- Duration of Scholarship: it is tenable for one academic year
The Application Process for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
Note that the scholarship deadline is 23:59GMT, June 2, 2022.
- Eligible applicants are required to visit the online scholarship webpage to complete their application
- To have access to the scholarship application, you must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh
- Upon submitting an application, it may take up to 5 Working days for access to be granted
- Locate the online scholarship application form via myEd web information portal at: https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- To login to myEd, use your University User Name & Password.
- You can also gain support and assistance by visiting the link below: http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for more details at: https://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/postgraduate/e-learning/glenmore
Eligibility Criteria for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship
The Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to applicants who are accepted for admission to one of the listed eligible Human Medical programs.
- Specifically, Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship online would welcome applications from students from Africa.
Application Selection For Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship Application
The following selection process is used in determining the outcome of submitted applications
- Academic merit is the basis on which this scholarship will be awarded, it also puts into consideration the strength of a personal statement.
- To be selected, all candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honors degree.
- Also, candidates are encouraged to address the following questions in their personal statement (3500 characters maximum):
The exact elements of this program attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
In what ways would a successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh benefit your career and personal development?
After successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh, how will it enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Best of Luck!