Is my country on the list of Facebook dating countries? If this question is running through your mind, you are in the right place. It’s no longer news that Facebook has launched its dating feature. You may be wondering if you would be able to access this wonderful feature in the country you reside. This article would cover everything concerning this topic. So, keep on reading.
Facebook Dating Countries
Facebook added the dating feature to the mobile app and the beauty of this feature is that it uses the audience on the platform to find matches. Also, you can be matched to another user based on your location, events, groups, age religion, etc. You can also send a Like with this feature, start a voice chat, and lots more. If you want to access this amazing feature, you can only do so with the mobile app. You cannot access it with your web browser.
Is Facebook Dating Free?
Unlike other dating apps like eHarmony, Elite singles, Christian mingle, Zoosk, etc. This feature is free to use. It is a free service on the mobile app and you would not be asked to pay any fee for extended use. All you need to an account and you can get started.
List of Facebook Dating Countries
This wonderful feature that was launched in 2019 has not been made available in some countries. However, this is a list of the countries that can access this feature:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
These are the available countries. So, if the country you are resided in is included, you can get started with this platform.
Is there Really a Dating Facebook App?
Though most people mistake this dating feature for an app, it is not. This dating platform is one of the features of the app. To get access to this feature, you would need to download the Facebook mobile app, create an account and activate Facebook Dating on the account. To learn more about this, keep on reading.
How to Download the Facebook App on your Android Device
Do you want to get started with the dating feature on this platform? If yes, you need to download the mobile app if you have not done so. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Switch on your Android device and connect it to the internet.
- Tap on the “Google play store” icon on your device to open it.
- Use the virtual keyboard on your device to enter “Facebook” into the search bar.
- Select “install” when the app displays on your screen.
The app would be downloaded on your Android device. You can now launch it and sign in or create an account if you don’t have one.
How to Download the Facebook App on your iOS Device
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below to download the app on your device:
- Power on your iOS device.
- Connect it to a high-speed internet network.
- Go to the App store on your device.
- Use the search option to locate the “Facebook App” on the app store.
- When the app appears on your screen, choose “GET” to download it.
With this, the app would be installed on your device.
How to Activate the Facebook Dating Feature
After you have downloaded the app, the next step is to activate the feature on your account. Follow the steps below to carry out this action:
- Connect your device to high-speed internet.
- Tap on the Facebook icon on your device to open it.
- Fill in your “Email address” and “Password” to access your account. Or
- Choose “Create New Account” and follow the on-screen instructions if you don’t have an account.
- For iOS users, tap on the menu button at the bottom of your display screen.
- Locate the menu button at the top right corner of your screen and click on it if you are an Android user.
- Navigate to the “shortcuts” section and select it.
- Search for “Dating” in this section.
- Go to “See more” if you can’t find it in the shortcut section.
- Choose “Dating” (with a pink heart-shaped icon).
- Select “Get Started”.
- Follow the instruction on your screen to set up your profile.
- Click on the “Next button” at the bottom of your screen.
- Follow the rest on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Choose “Confirm” to publish your profile.
You can also tap on the pencil icon to edit any of your information in the profile created for you.