UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship. Applications for RICE360 Summer Internship 2022 in UNILAG are currently ongoing. This summer internship is a product of the partnership effort between the University of Lagos(UNILAG) and RICE360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, Houston, USA.
The UNILAG Design Studio is expected to be a Hub for raising the next generation of innovators from the University community and the general public.
UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship
The main goal of the studio is to bring about easy access to state-of-the-art specialized equipment and other relevant resources for innovation. Additionally, the Studio space is designed to offer a conducive environment that encourages young talents to develop indigenous solutions using locally sourced materials
About UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship 2022
RICE360 Summer Internship is an annual program that is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects.
Selected interns will work in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise, and also utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
Summary of UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship
- Program Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: University of Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Course to study: Not specified
- State: Lagos
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
How to Apply for UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship 2022
To apply for the Internship
- Visit University of Lagos on: http://www.bit.ly/UNILAG_INTERNSHIP_2022 to apply
Criteria for UNILAG Design Studio RICE360 Summer Internship Program
- The RICE360 Summer Internship is open to Undergraduate / Graduate Student / Tech-enthusiast from the University of Lagos or other institutions in Nigeria
- Preference will be given to applicants with Engineering, Sciences , Medical Sciences, Business background
- The applicant should have Healthcare Innovation experience, Hands-on technical & entrepreneurial skills, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Mentality.
- Candidates should be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
- The requirement of having experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technical Including: Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. as well as AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.
- Innovation: The applicant is expected to have experience in Healthcare Innovation, have a flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: The applicant must have experience in Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e.t.c.
Please note that the last date for RICE360 Summer Internship applications is September 30, 2022.
- Buy and Sell House Online – How Can You Sell Your House Fast?
- Best Cuticle Oils – Is Cuticle Oil Better Than Lotion?
- Best Holding Hair Spray for Men & Women
- Best Heavy Duty Outdoor Padlocks with Keys on Amazon
- Best Hair Scalp Massager – Hair Scalp Massager with Hair Growth
- How to Fix the “Unexpected Error” Message on Netflix