Good news! Are you looking at enrolling for a postgraduate degree in the UK? If yes, then the GREAT Scholarship Program In the UK would be best for you. Applications are now open for the 2023/2024 academic calendar, suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
In this article, we shall be explaining in detail all you need to know about this scholarship including the requirements, benefits, and how to apply.
UK Government GREAT Scholarships Program
The GREAT Scholarship Program is offered by the University of Manchester, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign. They’re offering about eight (8) scholarships to eligible students in the following countries; Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Thailand, and Turkey.
These students must however be applying for one-year master’s programmes and will enroll in the 2023/24 academic year to be eligible to receive the award. Successful Candidates will have the opportunity to pursue a post-graduate taught Program at one of the 49 Participating UK Universities and have access to world-class UK higher education opportunities.
Benefits of the UK Government GREAT Scholarships Program 2023-2024
The program offers the following benefits to successfully selected Candidates:
- Provision of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing a one-year postgraduate program in the UK.
- The scholarship fund covers the tuition fee for one year Master’s program in specific subject areas for students from India and Nigeria.
- Scholarship recipients will be allowed to apply for courses in a range of subjects at the 49 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
Summary of the UK Government GREAT Scholarships Program
- GREAT Scholarship Sponsor: UK Government/University of Manchester, UK
- Host Institution: University of Manchester
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International Student
Application Procedures for the UK Government GREAT Scholarship 2023/2024
To receive the award;
- Applicants must complete a GREAT scholarship application form with accurate information before the deadline.
- Upon Successful Application, applicants will be notified by 16 June 2023.
- It’s important to explore the relevant country profiles for further guidance with regard to scholarship opportunities for the applicant
- Visit the Official Website below for Further Details: www.manchester.ac.uk/study/international/finance-and-scholarships/funding/great-scholarships/
To stand a chance of consideration on eligibility for GREAT Scholarships, all applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be offer holders with passports from the following countries: Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey.
- The scholarship will be provided to a course/program that lasts longer than one year
- The GREAT Scholarship is offered for the first year of study only and at the postgraduate taught (Master’s) level only.
- Students must be pursuing full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught (MA, MSc) programs.
- Applicants must be classified by the University to be eligible
- Must have identification as an international tuition fee payer
- The awards require that recipients take part in student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes.
June 01, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Open Mental Health Grants 2023: Grants Between £5,000 to £10,000
- Oxford University Executive Diploma Scholarship For Women 2023/2024 In UK (Up £10,000 For Tuition)
- Engineering The Future Scholarships 2023 For African Students At University of Manchester – Apply Now
- Great Scholarship 2022 By The UK Government for Nigerian Students – How to Apply Now
- Diversity Scholarships 2022/2023 For African & Latin America Students – New University of Manchester
- Studying and Working in the UK – Requirements to Study in the UK
- This Valentine’s Day 2023