The TVDSB Employee Portal Login is an online, secured portal for registered employees who work for the TVDSB (Thames Valley District School Board).
This website helps staff and teachers of the TVDSB access the details related to their work. It provides employees with information such as personal data, paystubs, personal and work-related comments, and info about their vacation dates.
TVDSB Employee Portal Login
Using the Thames Valley Employee Portal, employees easily reach the HR department, apply for leaves, and also apply for full-time or part-time retirement. Let us briefly discuss what Thames Valley District School is about.
Thames Valley District School Board
The Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) is a Canadian-located school board that gives room for a multicultural study environment. The TVDSB is the largest public school board, with over 50,000 students enrolled each year. It covers about 7,000 square kilometers and serves urban, suburban, and rural areas surrounding its vicinity.
TVDSB is located in Woodstock County, London County, and St. Thomas County, among others. The school has established educational boards located in various countries, such as Elgin County, Oxford County, and the City of London.
The Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) was first established and run in the year 1998, with the headquarters of the school board located in Canada. It has about 20,000 employees working there, and its center of operations is in southwestern Ontario. Now let’s talk about the TVDSB portal and how each staff member can have access to his or her portal.
TVDSB Employee Login Requirement
Before we go on to give you the step-by-step process of how to log in to your TVDSB employee portal, There are a few requirements that are expected for you to meet before you can be granted access, which are:
- Have in your possession your TVDSB Employee Portal login information, including username and password.
- TVDSB on CA Employee Portal Official URL address or website
- Latest internet browser version (updated version)
- A device that can connect to the online website, such as a computer, tablet, Android or iOS device, or laptop
How To Log in To Your TVDSB Employee Portal
If you are new to logging in to the employee portal of TVDSB or having issues finding the correct method, here is a set of simple instructions to follow in getting access to your account:
- Access the website for TVDSB Employee Portal Login by visiting the tvdsb parent portal at apps3.tvdsb.ca
- The homepage of the MyTVDSB employee portal will then be displayed.
- For you to get access to your account, you will then need to enter your employee portal login details.
- First, enter your username into the space provided that says “Please enter your user name.”
- Then, you will need to enter your password in the space provided below it that says “Please enter your password.”
- You will then need to click on the login button located below on the page.
- Wait for a few minutes for you to be connected to your TVDSB account.
In cases Of Lost Or Forgotten Password
If you have lost or forgotten your login password, there is absolutely no need for you to be scared about this. We have you covered on this. However, if you have misplaced your password, you will be unable to access your account.
How To Reset TVDSB Portal Login Password
My employee portal is having difficulties logging in, no problem. Getting a new login or TVDSB Active Directory (AD) password to enable you to have access to your TVDSB account is as easy as ABC. If you do not have an idea about this, please follow the easy steps listed below:
- First, visit their password reset page at passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/.
- By clicking on the link above, you will then be taken to a page that displays “Get Back into Your Account” above on the page.
- To set up a new password to access your TVDSB account, you will have to enter your username or email address in the space provided on the page.
- After entering your information, you must solve the character puzzle that appears in the lower half of the page.
- If you have gotten it solved, you will then need to click on the next button displayed in blue ink on the page.
- Then, you will need to follow the step-by-step instructions shown to you.
- You can also visit their tvdsb eLearning password-resetting website at tvdsb.elearningontario.ca instead to reset your password. Enter your username in the blank space on the page that says “Username.”
- A password reset link will be sent to the email address associated with the username provided.
TVDSB Contact Details
If you are still having difficulties logging into your TVDSB account or have any other issues, you may now have to contact the technical support team of the Thames Valley Employee Portal for assistance.
With the onset of this development, you may miss important information or updates. This may cause a delay in your working process unless it is fixed. Some of the challenges employees face can be related to “incorrect” or “wrong” login credentials. If faced with this problem, you can reach out to them with the listed contact details below:
- The TVDSB’s official website: www.tvdsb.ca/en/index.aspx.
We have been able to go through the various details about the Thames Valley District School Board and what it is all about. How you can access your tvds online portal and various ways you can get in touch with them. I hope this article was helpful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take To Get Login Password Recovered?
It takes no longer than a few minutes to get your password reset, but if you still have issues, log in. Check your internet connection. If it still persists, then you may have to contact the TVDSB technical team for support on the challenges you are facing.
What are the other applications available to the staff?
Aside from the employee login portal, staff members or employees can access a variety of application websites. The staff applications save members’ time and help them execute any function they want. The Thames Valley School District Board offers the below application that helps the staff members:
- Outlook Email
- Help Hub Service Desk
- Sign In to eBase
- Insignia (formerly Medianet)
What Kind Of Employment Opportunities Are Available In The Thames Valley?
You know you have the talent and can develop creative and innovative ideas for the growth of TVDSB. that can provide its students with the best possible experience as well as the necessary qualifications. In that case, you can apply for a job at the Thames Valley District School Board. list of job opportunities being offered by TVDSB;
- Teaching Jobs
- Administration jobs
- Support and technical staff jobs
You can choose from any of the career jobs listed above at TVDSB that are in line with your qualifications.
What Is TVDSB’s Total Capacity?
The current strength is about 77,000 elementary and secondary school students and more than 8000 principals, teachers, and other staff. Having extraordinary strength makes the TVDSB the biggest employer in the whole southwestern area of Ontario.
Is it permissible for students to use the TVDSB portal?
Unfortunately, students are not registered on this portal. This portal is strictly for employees and workers of the Thames Valley District School Board. Students who have registered in the student portal have their own portal, which is separate from the TVDSB staff portal.