Are you an international student with an outstanding academic record? Do you dream of pursuing higher education for free at a prestigious institution abroad? If so, the TU Delft Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands might just be the perfect opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The prestigious TU Delft Scholarship 2024 in Holland, is designed for master’s and doctoral degree candidates who aspire to further their studies at world-class institutes. It serves as a stepping stone for those looking to excel in their academic journey and enroll in prestigious programs.
This post seeks to provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to apply for this prestigious scholarship, which offers you an opportunity to study for free at one of the top international universities in Holland.
Details About TU Delft Scholarship 2024
The TU Delft scholarships, also known as the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships, aim to foster diversity and inclusion by welcoming students from diverse backgrounds and varied experiences.
Delft University of Technology, the host institution for this scholarship, is dedicated to igniting educational inspiration among students. The university is situated amidst a galaxy of expertise, attracting individuals with a keen interest in science, technology, and design.
One of the outstanding features of the university is its commitment to multidisciplinary teamwork, collaboration with various universities and organizations, and a steadfast mission to provide an inclusive environment for all, regardless of disabilities, race, gender, or other discrimination.
Benefits of TU Delft Scholarships 2024
All successfully selected candidates applying for the fully funded TU Delft scholarship, can expect the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Living Expenses Support.
- Participation in Educational Activities.
- Merit-Based Scholarships.
To be eligible for the Eiffel TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands 2024, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an International University outside the Netherlands.
- Cumulative GPA of 80%.
- The Selection of Candidates is based on merit.
Kindly follow the step-by-step guide below for a smooth Eiffel TU Delft Scholarship application
- Submit your application once a year. Avoid submitting incomplete applications or sending them via mail or email.
- Pay a €100 application fee.
- If you applied and were admitted in the previous year, you need to submit a new application.
- For EU/EFTA nationals, upload a language proficiency certificate by July 1st; other documents must be uploaded by April 1st.
- For non-EU/EFTA nationals, all required documents must be uploaded to osiaan.tudelft.nl.
- Provide detailed personal information, including your name, address, and country.
- Carefully complete all required fields in your application.
Note: if you are a national of the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, or Ireland, or if you have a graduation degree from any of these countries, you are exempt from the English language test requirement.
Ensure you have the following documents ready for the Scholarship application:
- English language proficiency test certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Assessment).
- Completed application form and other necessary documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of your passport.
- Portfolio, Reference Letters, and GRE scores (if applicable).
December 1st, 2023.