Trustwave is an information security company that has a deep background and leadership in PCI compliance, working with merchants of all sizes, processors, acquiring banks, independent sales organizations, and card brands around the world. The Company operates Security Operations Centers in Chicago, Denver, Manila, Minneapolis, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Warsaw, and Waterloo, Ontario. The company is a standalone business unit and cybersecurity brand of Singaporean telecommunications company Singtel Group Enterprise. Trustwave is well known for its services, has grown to become a publicly-traded company in 2011, and is currently the only company that is an authorized PCI Forensic Investigator in all geographic regions. In this article, I would tell you more about its services and how it operates.
The company was founded in 1995 with its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. The services of the Trustwave Company are worldwide and not restricted to just some regions. Arthur (Art) Wong is the CEO of the company with over two thousand employees working in the company and customers in over 90 countries.
The company is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting & professional services, and data protection technology and helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.
The products of Trustwave are;
- Application Security Testing.
- Data Loss Prevention.
- Database Security Scanning.
- Endpoint Protection.
- Network Access Control.
- Secure Email Gateway.
- Secure Web Gateway.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Unified Threat Management.
- Web application firewall.
- Web Security.
These are the products of the company so far and the customers and clients have benefitted from these products.
The demands from organizations are different when it comes to securing their systems and data, from requiring end-to-end coverage to needing to fill certain gaps. The services of this company are designed to resolve limitations around threat prevention, detection, and response for everyone. The services offered by Trustwave are;
- Managed Security: it uses managed application control, managed threat detection and response, managed web application firewall, proactive threat hunting, security & compliance bundles, security technology management, Telco security, and Trustwave fusion platform to achieve the managed security services.
- Security Testing: in security testing, the Company offers security testing services, AppDetectivePRO, DbProtect, and SpiderLabs testing.
- Technology: in the aspect of technology, Trustwave offers secure web gateway, secure email gateway, intrusion prevention/detection system, next-generation firewall, and SIEM.
- Consulting: under consulting, Trustwave gives digital forensics and incident response, intelligent security operations, data protection consulting, SpiderLabs consulting, technology and implementation services, and cybersecurity & risk.
- Education: cybersecurity awareness training, tactical training programs and services, and executive training programs and services.
These are all the services offered by the Trustwave Company from which you can engage and benefits from the products thereof.
You may wonder what the capabilities of Trustwave are and why they have become so reputable. Trustwave rates themselves as the best-in-class solutions, including managed services, technologies, and consulting engagements, that help you address general and industry-specific security challenges, plus satisfy a plethora of compliance requirements.
Every company would at one point in time confront security challenges, from preventing malware from identifying vulnerabilities to responding to threats, plus adhering to compliance requirements. This is because no business is immune from attacks. The company’s capabilities offer a robust set of solutions designed to help resolve your impediments. These impediments are categorized into three distinct sources and they are;
- By Topic: securing email and web gateways, securing the IoT landscape, scanning, and testing for vulnerabilities, detecting and responding to threats, securing the cloud.
- Industry: financial services, health care, retail, hotels, restaurants, payment services, government, education, and legal.
- By Mandate: PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, data privacy, FISMA, GLBA, ISO, SOX, and POPI.
Employing the services of Trustwave leaves your company in capable hands.
The Company has several resources it uses to provide solutions for its clients and customers. The resources of this company help the company to do their job better, from research reports to blog posts to free trials- all in one place. From;
- Blog and Stories: Trustwave blog, SpiderLabs blog, and Trustwave stories.
- Resource Library: documents, webinars, videos, case studies, infographics, global security reports, and analyst reports.
- Security Resources: security advisories, software updates, security statistics, and trial software.
- Events and Live Webinar: upcoming webinars and upcoming events.
Trustwave has a lot of business and government customers, enterprise managed security service clients, security-minded employees worldwide, threat hunters, ethical hackers, investigators and researchers in Trustwave SpiderLabs, global Trustwave customer footprint, and security operations centers.