The Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2024 edition, is available for eligible Nigerian entrepreneurs. The program is a collaborative effort of the Young Africa Works-Mastercard Foundation in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre (ESC), and the Pan-Atlantic University.
The goal of the Transforming Nigerian Youths program; a remarkable opportunity for Nigerian youth, is to build a network of women and youth who are involved in the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria and who are passionate about entrepreneurship and management.
Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2024 – Details
In order to increase the capacity of 40,000 MSMEs, EDC and the Foundation are collaborating, with a particular emphasis on the creative and agricultural sectors, particularly those in Nigeria that employ women.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and EDC’s online learning platform will be used to deliver the training, allowing all students to participate in the sessions from any location.
Objectives of the Transforming Nigerian Youths program
- The program seeks to transform completely, the mindset of Nigerian youths towards entrepreneurship, as well as equip them to be self-employed or job creators.
- The program’s objective is also to establish access to market and support services to already existing business owners especially those being run by young people.
- To Change the way learning or information is received in Nigeria through EDC Beam.
The benefits of the program include:
- Participants will receive personalized Plans for their Business Growth
- Successfully Selected Candidates have the opportunity to receive rewards such as Free Website Design, Google My Business profile, free CAC registration, free Logo and lots more
- Free Access to Market
- Platform to acquire entrepreneurial skills
- One-on-One Advisory Services
- Free Data to browse for the training
- As a participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in sector-specific Competitions
- Access to Information on Funding Opportunities
Eligibility Requirement Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2024
The Transforming Nigerian Youths Program 2024 is open and welcomes youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
How to Apply
- Are you Interested and qualified? Please visit Mastercard Foundation on reg. smetoolkit.to apply
- From the homepage, click on the Start Application to kick-start your application
- At the next page that pops up, select from the list of options (Yes/No) if you have an existing business
- To get more details about this program, visit the Mastercard website
The application deadline is Not Specified.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Mastercard Transforming Nigeria Youth Program 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Apple Is Planning to Transform the iPhone with Generative AI
- How AI Is Transforming Mobile App Development
- The Coming Windows 11 Update as Per Multiple Reports Could Transform Your Laptop
- How to Transform Your Small Business Into a Big Business