Things To Do on New Year’s Eve in London. What are the things to do on New Year’s Eve in London? Get your family and friends together and celebrate New Year’s Eve in London’s world well-known theatres, clubs, restaurants, river cruises, and bars.
You can surround yourself with the famous, twinkling Christmas lights and indulge in the best festive treats the city has to offer. London’s usual NYE firework event is not going ahead this year but there’s no shortage of fun things to do to welcome 2023.
Things To Do on New Year’s Eve in London
Think New Year’s Eve in London is all parties, pumping music, and pyrotechnics? While these can be some of the best ways in which to celebrate the start of the next 12 months, if you peel back the layers of the city, you will find some unique options for celebrating the most famous countdown of the year.
Many of London’s best attractions, including restaurants, bars, theatres, and entertainment venues are ready to celebrate NYE with a bang. Whether your perfect NYE night is counting down the seconds in the hottest central nightclubs. We are here to help you find the ideal celebrations for you.
NYE Cruises with Views of The City
- Watch London in all its glory from the river on one of City Cruises’ New Year’s Eve cruises: choose from a sightseeing cruise, traditional boat trips with champagne and live music or a gala dinner.
- Take a thrilling speedboat ride with Thames Rockets, before cruising back to central London to kick off the festivities.
Capture Views of The City
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable London NYE at The Rooftop with views of Trafalgar Square and exceptional cocktails.
- Watch the sunset in 2022 with a delicious brunch at Madison and enjoy the best views of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Feast on scallops and beef wellington at the legendary Savoy Grill and make the most of riverside views as you toast to the new year.
- See the skyline sparkle from the riverside restaurant at Sea Containers hotel, or head to the rooftop and party to live music at 12th Knot.
- End the year on a high with dinner and music at a restaurant with amazing views of the London skyline.
London Restaurants for New Year’s Eve Dining
- Join the party at LSQ Rooftop, where you can enjoy a glass of fizz, assorted canapes, a three-course meal, and unlimited house drinks.
- Eat to your heart’s content while you enjoy a DJ and live music at gaucho.
- Treat yourself to a meal at one of London’s finest Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Find and book a restaurant for New Year’s Eve, many of which are put on special menus.
New Year’s Eve Clubs and Parties
- Dance with a cocktail in hand, in front of spectacular views at the New Year’s Eve party at the top of the shard.
- Bop till you drop at the glitter box at printworks, where spectacular DJs will have you grooving into the early hours.
- Welcome 2023 by partying like it’s 1970 at M Victoria street’s studio 54-themed party.
- Hit the slopes at evolution London’s après ski-themed New Year’s Eve ball.
New Year’s Eve Shows and Concerts
- Watch a pe-recorded review of 2022 with a spectacular virtual light display streamed on the London eye’s social media channels from 4 pm.
- Enjoy an evening of classical music by the London concert orchestra with the New Year’s Eve gala at the barbican.
- Take in the magic of the nutcracker as the Birmingham royal ballet returns to the Royal Albert Hall.
- Giggle the night away with some New Year’s Eve comedy and the comedy carnival at rumba.
These are things you can do on New Year’s Eve in London.
CHECK THIS OUT: